Our workforce, in which Millennials now are the majority, is one that is constantly evolving. Learning, talent and workforce management leaders need to evolve with it – and quickly.
Delray Beach, Florida (PRWEB) November 18, 2016
PeopleTicker Chairman John Sculley, the former Apple and Pepsi CEO and a thought leader on the New American Workforce, will be the keynote speaker at HCM Excellence Conference 2017, produced by Brandon Hall Group, the only independent research and analyst firm focused on the entire Human Capital Management market.
The conference, at the PGA Resort and Spa in Florida Jan. 24-27, unites Brandon Hall Group clients and Brandon Hall Group Excellence Award winners from around the world for 3½ days of learning around leading practices in all areas of HCM. View the full agenda and early registration rates here.
“We are delighted to have John Sculley as this year’s keynote speaker. John will share his thoughts on the New American Workforce and what it means for human capital management leaders,” Brandon Hall Group CEO Mike Cooke said. Sculley is featured the morning of Thursday, Jan. 26.
“Our workforce, in which Millennials now are the majority, is one that is constantly evolving,” Cooke said. “HCM leaders – from learning, to talent management, to talent acquisition and, workforce management need to evolve with it – and quickly. The major theme of the conference will be creating great employee experiences which, our research shows, has a profound impact on employee engagement, retention, and ultimately business performance,” Cooke said.
The conference will explore the employee experience from many perspectives, including those of Brandon Hall Group Excellence Award Winners, who will share leading practices and lessons learned from their impactful HCM programs. Presenting organizations include: Accenture, Bank of America, Boeing, Cigna, Cisco, General Electric, General Mills, Genpact, IBM, Intel, KFC, MasterCard, Mercer, Prudential Financial, SAP, Shell, SunTrust Bank, UL, and Zynga. Here are a few highlights:
- Micro-Resilience: Illuminating Insights into High-Performance Leadership and Engagement, a 4-hour workshop Jan. 25 featuring leadership consultant Bonnie St. John, who drew raves last year with her keynote presentation on High-Performance Resilience.
- A full-day workshop, The Power of Measurement, which explores how breaking through the obstacles to meaningful measurement of HCM practices can accelerate success. This is a pre-conference workshop held Tuesday, Jan. 24.
- Wellness and the Workplace: Prudential and The Corporate Athlete, an exploration of how companies can help their workforces perform at their peak, under pressure, without sacrificing their health and happiness.
- Learning Convergence: How to Develop a True Blended Learning Program, featuring Brandon Hall Group’s latest research and models on blended learning and Excellence Award winners to share leading practices and lessons learned.
- How to Keep the Great Talent You Have, featuring leading talent retention practices of award-winning organizations.
Early sponsors include Litmos, CrossKnowledge, NetDimensions, SumTotal, a Skillsoft company; Questionmark, Cornerstone, Caliper, Soundview, Saba and Enboarder.
About Brandon Hall Group
Brandon Hall Group is a HCM research and advisory services firm that provides insights around key performance areas, including Learning and Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Talent Acquisition and Workforce Management.
With more than 10,000 clients globally and 23 years of delivering world-class research and advisory services, Brandon Hall Group is focused on developing research that drives performance in emerging and large organizations, and provides strategic insights for executives and practitioners responsible for growth and business results.
At the core of our offerings is a Membership Program that combines research, benchmarking and unlimited access to data and analysts. The Membership Program offers insights and best practices to enable executives and practitioners to make the right decisions about people, processes, and systems, coalesced with analyst advisory services which aim to put the research into action in a way that is practical and efficient.
To learn more about Brandon Hall Group, please call us at (561) 865-5017 or email us at success(at)brandonhall(dot)com.