Norwalk, CT (PRWEB) November 18, 2016
Folio: has created a cutting-edge new educational and networking event to be held on Tuesday, December 13, with the objective of bringing mission-critical insights on marketing automation and account-based marketing to magazine media professionals. The Folio: Hot Topics Marketing Forum will take place at the Yale Club in New York City. Early bird rates expire Thursday, December 1, 2016.
At The Folio: Hot Topics Marketing Forum, attendees will learn to deploy smarter, more effective marketing by identifying the right targets and reaching them with the right message at the right time. During a special awards luncheon presentation during the event, Folio: will also spotlight the Top 20 Marketing Campaigns of the Year and Folio: Marketing Award Winners.
Topics Covered Will Include:
- Using behavioral analysis and marketing automation to create and distribute effective messages to the right prospects, when they’re most receptive
- Focusing your efforts on specific targets with personalized campaign
- Identifying new segments and audiences
- Scoring qualified prospects and understanding funnel metrics
- Increasing engagement with your brand, and leveraging that engagement into awards and recognition programs, conferences, digital activity, and more
- Building a personalization engine
- Measuring performance and customer value
- Manny Balbin, VP of Ad Tech, SheKnows Media
- Matt Carter, Vice President of Marketing, TDWI.org
- Meg Estevez, Corporate Director of Audience Development, New Bay Media
- Kevin Novak, CEO and Founder, 2040 Digital
- Minna Rhee, CMO, Source Media
To view a detailed description of the agenda and speaker roster, please visit http://www.foliomag.com/events/folio-hot-topics-marketing-forum/. Early bird pricing for this event expires Thursday, December 1. The Folio: Marketing Awards Luncheon will be held immediately following the Hot Topics Marketing Forum from 12:30 – 2:30 p.m. on December 13th, also at the Yale Club in New York City. Multi-event discounts are available.
For questions about The Folio: Hot Topics Marketing Forum or for assistance in registering, contact Jessica Coonan at jcoonan(at)accessintel(dot)com; 203-899-8436. To learn about sponsorship opportunities, contact Tania Babiuk at tbabiuk(at)accessintel(dot)com; 203-899-8498.
Folio: is a multi-channel resource for the magazine and online media industry. Our primary mission is to help media companies solve business challenges. For more information, please visit http://www.foliomag.com.