CPAConnect is a close group of practitioners who are committed to the principle of sharing with and learning from each other. We look forward to bringing these firms into that community and helping them improve through sharing.
Gainesville, Fla. (PRWEB) November 23, 2016
CPAConnect, a companion association of CPAmerica International, welcomes five new members in the past four months.
“We are excited to welcome these four new members to the CPAConnect community,” said Senior Member Services Manager at CPAmerica D'Yãn Davis. “CPAConnect is a close group of practitioners who are committed to the principle of sharing with and learning from each other. We look forward to bringing these firms into that community and helping them improve through sharing.”
- Jack E. Voss, CPA, P.C., based in Grand Rapids, Mich., joined CPAConnect in August 2016. This certified public accounting firm provides tax, accounting and consulting services, and has been serving the Grand Rapids area since 2010.
- Kornetsky, Levinson & Company, CPA’s, Inc., based in San Francisco, joined CPAConnect in August 2016. Established in 2001, this firm specializes in tax prep accounting.
- Karen Amato CPA, P.C., based in Syosset, N.Y., joined CPAConnect in August 2016.
- Guida & Jimenez, P.A., based in Tampa, Fla., joined CPAConnect in November 2016. Originally founded in 1949, this full-service accounting firm provides top quality accounting and financial services.
- Magidov CPA Firm, based in Los Angeles, joined CPAConnect in November 2016. With more than 15 years of experience, this full-service CPA firm specializes in accounting, business management, tax, audits of financial statements, forensic accounting, business valuations, litigation support, and divorce accounting.
CPAConnect has 175 members and is comprised of select accounting firms ranging from sole practitioners to multi-partner CPA firms nationwide. Members share knowledge and information through discussion lists, conference calls, an online sharing library, an annual CPAConnect conference and other conferences with CPAmerica members. CPAConnect member firms have unique access to quality national resources and expanded service capability through their local CPAmerica sponsor firm.
For more information about CPAConnect, please visit http://www.cpaconnect.com.
About CPAmerica International:
CPAmerica International is an accounting association of independent CPA firms that provides practice management support, continuing education, marketing, online services and other programs for the improvement of its member firms. As a member of Crowe Horwath International, the association expands to more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 international countries, ranks in the Top 10 accounting networks worldwide and in North America, and has a combined firm revenue of more than $3 billion. Learn more about CPAmerica on LinkedIn and Twitter.