The AcctTwo team's Intacct knowledge was rock-solid.
Milford, NH and Houston, TX (PRWEB) November 28, 2016
AcctTwo, a leading consulting firm and provider of cloud-based ERP and BPaaS solutions, announced that the firm has implemented Intacct for JP Pest Services in Milford, NH. JP Pest Services has been providing pest control solutions for New England homes and businesses since 1925. With nine decades of experience, the company understands a lot about their northern customer base - from what they expect from the effectiveness of their products and programs to what they need from a customer service team. After a rigorous software evaluation, JP Pest Services chose Intacct over other on-premises and cloud solutions as the best fit to meet the needs of the business.
Previous Business Challenges Faced by JP Pest Services:
- A family-owned pest control business, JP Pest Services was outsourcing their accounting before bringing it in-house on QuickBooks a few years ago. A new controller has come on to help refine internal processes, and discovered that the business was outgrowing the capabilities of QuickBooks.
- Generating useful reports rolled up by location was a very manual process.
- The business has inventory requirements that had to be managed manually as well.
Reasons for Selecting Intacct:
- Intacct can manage JP Pest Control's reporting needs as well as the company's inventory requirements.
- Intacct's dimensions allow the finance and accounting staff to track transactions by department, division, and location - something QuickBooks simply could not do.
- Intacct provides the business with a more sophisticated, efficient, and streamlined solution than QuickBooks, automating multiple processes and moving them away from the use of spreadsheets. For example, the accounting staff can now load complex vendor invoices and journal entries directly into Intacct.
Highlighted Comments from JP Pest Services' Controller:
"What we find most useful in Intacct is the product's dimensional structure and its reporting capabilities," said JP Pest Services Controller, Dan Barretto. "The implementation went well, and our business didn't miss a beat moving to Intacct. The AcctTwo team's responsiveness was great. Right upon go-live I had a full Saturday when I planned to work in Intacct and immediately ran into an issue that had me at a full stop. I was resigned to the fact that it was going to be a lost day, but AcctTwo's implementers got me past the issue and I was able to be very productive. The AcctTwo team's Intacct knowledge was rock-solid."
AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm and reseller of cloud-based accounting and ERP software. Our sophisticated systems solve the issues growing middle market companies face today. AcctTwo also provides Business-Process-as-a-Service solutions, allowing clients to focus on the core competencies of their business. We provide the people, processes, technology, and office facilities to perform these functions, while allowing clients to collaborate interactively through an on-line portal.
AcctTwo has offices in Houston and Dallas, Texas. For more information, please visit http://www.accttwo.com or call 713-744-8400.
Director of Marketing
VP, National Media Relations