Denver, Colorado (PRWEB) November 20, 2016
Sibell™ is an HD video series that features cross technology Quadbrid DVRs. These Quadbrid DVRs feature the same intuitive embedded GUI as the Sibell NVRs, and is the HD over Coaxial cable counterpart to the lineup. Quadbrid DVRs feature four security technologies ( HD-TVI, AHD, Analog and IP Network) inside one recording device.
The Quadbrid units give security installers more flexibility during a security installation. In situations where a customer needs to replace a downed analog system a Sibell Quadbrid DVR will be able to display 960H cameras. The SIbell Quadbrid security recorders are also great to have on hand for analog to HD upgrades as these units use HD over coaxial cable technologies. The IP capabilities are also great for customers who only need Mega pixel resolutions in select areas.
The Sibell Quadbrid recorders range for surveillance jobs large and small and are compatible with ONVIF devices. Choose from 4 channels to 32 channels. If you are looking for flexible solutions for security installations a sibell quadbrid recorder may be a great option for your next surveillance job.
The basic functionality of Sibell™ Quadbrid DVRs Include:
- User-friendly Embedded GUI
- Support HD-TVI Security Cameras including Sibell™ and outside brands
- Support AHD 2.0 Security Cameras including Sibell™ and outside brands
- Support Analog Security Cameras including Sibell™ and outside brands
- Supports IP Network Devices including IP network Cameras and Sibell IP security Cameras as well as third-party IP Cameras.
- Supports ONVIF protocol
- Supports dual stream recording of each camera
- Quick Setup Wizard and Easy Camera Management tools
- Supports single or batch configurations of camera’s OSD, video settings, masks, motion detection among other camera features.
- Allows for remote web client access and Mobile app
- Supports multi-screen modes
- Support custom screen Layouts
- Supports time scale operations in quick playback and playback by date and time
- Supports record searching by time slice smart search, time or event (motion detection)
- Supports time view and camera view in search by time slice mode
- Supports time slice searching by month, by day, by hour and by minute and time slice to be displayed with camera thumbnail
- The snapped images can be attached to e-mail when alarm or motion is triggered
- Supports QR code quick setup for Mobile App Sibell Mobile
Experience clarity and Security with Sibell™, please visit: