New York, NY (PRWEB) November 21, 2016
PR News will host a 90-minute webinar on November 29 that will focus on how communicators and marketers can engage broad and niche audiences with promoted posts on social media.
According to Smart Insights, 40% of users are actively deciding what to buy based on what they have seen on social media platforms. With changing algorithms and social media companies like Facebook implementing new profit models, social media strategies now need to incorporate paid social media posts to maximize reach. PR News' Paid Social Media Webinar trainers will share how to choose when and where to spend ad dollars while staying within budget.
To register for this webinar visit: http://www.prnewsonline.com/webinars/paid-social-media-advertising
After 90 minutes, webinar attendees will know how to:
- Get internal buy-in for your paid social strategy
- Create brief, powerful video ads on Instagram and Facebook
- Be cost-conscious on a lean social budget–while evaluating which tasks are realistic to assign in-house and which goals might require outside support if pursued
- Maximize lead generation using paid posts to drive and prove ROI
- Use Facebook and LinkedIn as sponsored content distribution channels to showcase thought leadership and raise brand awareness
- Establish goals for paid posts and measure your results throughout a campaign's life cycle, using tools like Google Analytics and audience data
- Evaluate paid social against other forms of advertising that compete for budget dollars
This highly interactive webinar will allow for real-time Q&A’s to ensure specific questions are answered. To register for PR News’ Paid Social Webinar on November 29, visit: http://www.prnewsonline.com/webinars/paid-social-media-advertising.
Webinar attendees receive full access to speaker presentations along with on-demand access for one full year. Webinar registration is based on location, not number of participants, so each registration site can have multiple participants. If you have any questions, contact Jessica Placencia at jplacencia(at)accessintel(dot)com.
The PR News Group at Access Intelligence, LLC is a go-to source that serves the communications and marketing community at corporations, agencies and nonprofits. With the launch of its weekly newsletter over 70 years ago, PR News has remained dedicated to supporting the growth of communicators all while keeping them abreast of the latest news affecting the industry. For more information, please visit http://www.prnewsonline.com.