Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) November 23, 2016
That day when everybody goes crazy and the wallets or bank account are in great pain is almost here. Yes, Black Friday is just around the corner and Tello.com, the most flexible mobile provider in the USA welcomes the deal hunters with two great surprises.
The first offer entering the scene on November 25 is the 50% discount. Indiscriminately applying to all Tello plans ranging from $10 to $63, the 50% discount is the wallet’s favourite discount and the offer is valid for three days, between Nov 25-27, 2016. The discount means huge savings: instead of $63, the standard rate for unlimited minutes + unlimited texts + 5GB data, customers will pay only $31.5. Or instead of $24, the value of a national plan consisting of 500 minutes, unlimited texts and 1GB data, customers will only pay $12. The promotions apply only for the first month of use.
Its little brother, the 20% discount arrives the same day, on November 25th, but stays with Tello customers for one day only. Customers who buy black phones from Tello.com will benefit from the 20% discount offered on Black Friday.
Tello mobile carrier is a newly launched operator in the US, that disrupted the mobile market with the “no fees whatsoever” policy, the fully customizable plans and last but not least, with the amazingly low rates on plans:
- Tello.com allows customers to build their own plans, depending on the number of minutes, texts and data they actually use. Also, they can upgrade or downgrade their plan anytime, without any penalties.
- Minutes included in their plan are valid for both US, Canada & Mexico.
- Customers are free to stay as long as they want, as they don’t have to sign any contract regardless of what service they use: Pay As You Go or custom plans.
- Tello promotes up-front rates, so customers don’t need to worry about hidden fees or complex terms and conditions.
- Customers can share data free of charge with their friends or with other devices. So, tethering is available with no extra costs.
- 24/7 live support, no robots involved. Tello’s friendly Customer Service will answer any call in less than 5 seconds.
Tello also offers great deals for international calls. Customers who need to make calls to other international destinations than Mexico and Canada, can add Pay As You Go credit to their account. Pay As You Go credit comes with great rates per minute and a balance that never expires and rolls over from one month to another. For example, calls to China are only 1.2 ¢/min, calls to India 1.8 ¢/min and Cuba can be reached at 65 ¢/min.
If users want to stay up to date with all offers and news, they can follow Tello’s social media channels:
Tello.com is a telecom provider newly launched on the US market. The company behind Tello is also present in the UK, serving customers through its Tello.co.uk website. Both Tello.com & Tello.co.uk are designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers and businesses, with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling has been listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years. In 2015 the company registered a revenue increase of over 200% from 2011 to 2014.