Top 10 Items at Dollar Stores this Christmas
Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) December 01, 2016
John LaFronz, General Manager of Dollar Store Services says, “Dollar Stores are great for saving money all year long but they are also fantastic for buying affordable gifts and holiday supplies during the Christmas season.”
Dollar Store Services lists the top 10 one-dollar holiday gift ideas for Christmas 2016. These results are based on the demand and re-order activity that Dollar Store Services’ suppliers nationwide are experiencing; this list constitutes the top selling items this year in dollar stores around the country.
Hottest Holiday Gift Ideas for Christmas 2016
1. Women’s Jewelry – Closeout and overstock jewelry from national retailers like Macy’s, Kohl’s and J.C. Penney’s create the best value for this year. Much of this jewelry has the original price tags and is pre-priced from $6.99-$12.99 and includes rings, necklaces and pendants. Many of these items come in gift boxes.
2. Christmas Gift Wrap – 45 square foot rolls are a great value and retail in traditional stores at $3.99 -$5.99
3. Christmas Cards with envelopes – 14-count boxes with great assorted designs, ready for holiday mailing. These items typically sell for $2.99 - $4.99
4. Gift tag – 200-count pack, self-adhesive, easy to use; selling every day at $2.49 in big box stores
5. 16 month wall calendars with licensed designs in jumbo size make great holiday gift ideas; everyone needs one every year! Compare at $5.99
6. Winter woolens, hats, scarves, gloves, for men, women and children. Every day priced at discounters at $2.99 - $5.99
7. Puzzles, boxed, 48 pc, all new licensed characters: Disney, Marvel, or choose from: Frozen, Teenage Mutant Ninja, Avengers, and more!
8. Candy canes, jumbo, boxed in all Disney designs – great for every child on a holiday shopping list!
9. Bakeware, non-stick – Cake pans, cookie sheets, pie pans, cupcake pans, just in time for holiday baking. Compare these holiday gift ideas to name brands at 5x the price.
10. Glue guns and glue sticks – A “must have” for every holiday craft project.
Remember: Dollar Stores are the best destination for hundreds of stocking stuffers: crayons, toys, activity and coloring books, jewelry, or hair accessories. Every item is a gift for someone at holiday time.
Lastly: Dollar stores are where savvy shoppers will find those last-minute needed items: batteries, 3-pack transparent tape, Christmas Gift bags, paper products, holiday paper plates, cups, napkins, and so much more.
With hundreds of new items arriving every week, the message is clear: shop early, shop often, and save every day on the best holiday gift ideas at your neighborhood Dollar Store.
About Dollar Store Services
Founded in 1993, Dollar Store Services is North America’s largest developer of independently opened dollar stores since 1993. Dollar Store Services and their parent company DRSS offers a 100% turnkey solution that has assisted thousands of individuals in opening their own independent dollar stores in the U.S. and several locations overseas. Their services include financing, site location assistance, lease negotiation, business training before during and after store is opened, complete build out of the store including all fixtures, equipment, and merchandise, and ongoing support for the lifetime of the store. For more information, please visit http://www.dollarstoreservices.com.
John LaFronz, General Manager for Dollar Store Services