(PRWEB) November 24, 2016
Eltima Software announces the release of a new version of FlexiHub. This application enables access to the contents and functionality of remote USB and serial devices over a network. For example, one can send a report to a colleague’s printer located in another country or share the report on a removable hard drive attached to their PC.
FlexiHub is totally safe; all users can create their own accounts and set a password to protect them. No matter what network machine they are using, once they submit their login credentials, they will access their private account and shared devices.
FlexiHub 3.0 – What’s New?
- Invite feature – FlexiHub users can now invite others to access their shared devices. There is no need to allow access to their accounts, only particular devices.
- Optimized network communication reduces data traffic.
- Improved interface and Gravatar support – to make using FlexiHub even easier.
FlexiHub 3.0 Highlights
- Cross-platform solution. FlexiHub is compatible with most popular platforms – Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012), Mac OS X (10.9 - 10.12), Linux (tested on Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 15.10, Debian 8, Centos 7).
- Encrypted SSL protocol. FlexiHub employs 256-bit SSL encryption to ensure privacy. This means that connections to shared devices are accessible only by specific users, your data is totally protected.
- Reliable connection. With FlexiHub data is transmitted via LAN, UDP and the app’s own redirection server, thus the connection is as fast and reliable as it is possible.
- Compressed traffic. Sharing ports is often associated with an overloaded unstable network. FlexiHub helps to avoid this problem by compressing data traffic, users can choose the transmission speed and compression rate.
FlexiHub Subscription Options
There are three subscription plans available. The free subscription enables sharing one device between two computers (nodes) and the session duration is limited to 20 minutes.
The remaining two paid plans offer various options for sharing multiple devices between multiple network computers (nodes). If sessions are interrupted, you reconnect automatically and there is always FlexiHub’s own redirection server to rely on.
For further details on subscription plans check http://www.flexihub.com/prices/
Note: COM ports are shared in Windows version only.