Ten Outskirts Press authors sell almost 3,000 books collectively during the month of October
(PRWEB) November 22, 2016
Outskirts Press, the #1-rated self-publishing company according to Top Consumer Reviews, has announced the highest selling authors for October 2016.
With the help of Outskirts Press and the many options it offers to assist authors in the successful publishing and marketing of their books, these authors have sold almost 3,000 books in the month of October alone:
1. Asif Anwar, MD - Critical Care, Trauma, and Emergency Medicine
2. Mirtha Michelle Castro Marmol - Letters, To The Men I Have Loved
3. Nikki DuBose - Washed Away: From Darkness to Light
4. Priscilla Hansen - Forever Friends
5. Chris Adams Kalima - From Darkness to Light
6. Kymistry - Coco's Hood Love
7. Kevin Muldowney, PT - Living Life to the Fullest With Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
8. Chidozie Osuwa - What She Feels
9. Emerson Perry - A WAVES Desire
10. Richard Preston - Serenity Granted
Outskirts Press congratulates these authors not only on their writing, but also their marketing skills and commitment to success.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.: Outskirts Press helps authors develop and publish high-quality books by offering exceptional design, printing, publishing, distribution, and book marketing services. Top Consumer Reviews ranks Outskirts Press #1 because they are passionate about delivering outstanding customer service, affordable pricing, industry-leading royalties, and a team of hands-on, US-based publishing experts. At http://www.outskirtspress.com you can publish your book, your way, today.
# # #
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134