Colorado Springs, CO (PRWEB) November 30, 2016
Google and SocialSEO are pleased to host the “Colorado Digital Marketing Summit” on Thursday, December 8th, from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm at the Antlers Hotel in downtown Colorado Springs.
A must for CEOs and Marketing Executives, this free half-day event will include speakers from Google and local business leaders who will provide strategic insight into the effective use of SEO, Social Media, and Pay Per Click Marketing to aid companies in attracting visitors, converting leads, and achieving ROI through these powerful digital marketing channels.
- Mr. Tong Yang, Google’s Head of North American Agency Development, will be the event’s keynote speaker discussing Google’s Vision and direction.
- Mr. Greg Walthour, CEO of SocialSEO, and BJ Enoch, Director of SEO, will highlight important Digital Marketing take-aways CEOs need to know.
- Mr. Shail Choksi, Agency Account Strategist at Google, will cover Pay Per Click and how it integrates with SEO.
- Mr. Eric Geibel, Agency Development Manager at Google, will discuss mobile computing and its impact on digital marketing.
- Mr. Rick Stark, Chief Operating Officer of SocialSEO, will address how digital marketing relates to the business from a financial perspective
After this exciting lineup of industry expert speakers will be a Q & A Session followed by a Cocktail Hour. “Meet the Expert” and Sponsor tables will be available to address further questions about digital marketing topics such as enterprise SEO, PPC and Social Media strategies, and local vs national SEO campaigns.
To register for the Colorado Digital Marketing Summit please sign up here.
Colorado Digital Marketing Summit
Thursday, December 8th, 2016
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm (cocktails to follow)
Antlers Hotel – 4 South Cascade Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80903