TrackVia ultimately gave us what we needed, how we needed it, and within the aggressive timeframe that we had. We simply could not find any other solution with the flexibility and power of TrackVia.
Denver (PRWEB) November 30, 2016
TrackVia today announced the latest release of its next-generation low-code platform, extending its reputation as the fastest and easiest way for businesses to digitize their operations with modern web and native mobile applications to track projects, streamline processes and manage field services.
In approximately 90 seconds, the TrackVia platform can transform ordinary spreadsheets into customizable web and mobile solutions, complete with enterprise-grade user permissions, real-time analytics and reporting, and context-aware workflow capabilities to streamline multi-step tasks or processes. A modern cloud-based system, applications built on TrackVia easily scale from handling a few hundred records to tens of millions of records with zero impact to system performance.
TrackVia is primarily used by businesses who want to digitize paper and spreadsheets, or graduate from legacy SharePoint systems and online databases, but need a faster, more user-friendly alternative to complex BPM software or heavy custom systems.
Construction Santé Montréal (CSM) recently selected TrackVia to digitize and streamline operations for its $1.9 billion-dollar construction project. TrackVia replaced a complex web of 15 interconnected spreadsheets that was being used to track everything from inventory and assets to installation projects and quality inspections.
"TrackVia ultimately gave us what we needed, how we needed it, and within the aggressive timeframe that we had," said David H. Mage, Design Manager at CSM. "To build an enterprise-grade, mobile business application within weeks was very impressive. We simply could not find any other solution with the flexibility and power of TrackVia."
A pioneer in cloud-based technology since 2006, TrackVia was the first low-code platform to combine web and mobile applications within a single underlying architecture in the cloud. This breakthrough allowed TrackVia users to rapidly create their own internal Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications and instantly deploy them to remote employees or field workers via mobile apps. It also allowed TrackVia to deliver true enterprise-grade scale, performance and reliability required by today's organizations.
“We’ve been mastering the low-code or application platform-as-a-service (aPaaS) space long before anyone even knew what to call it, which puts our solution years ahead of anything else in terms of speed, mobility and drag-and-drop configurability,” said Pete Khanna, CEO of TrackVia. “Equally as important, our deep history means that TrackVia is a proven solution with 1,000 loyal business customers, including some of the largest companies, healthcare providers and government agencies in the world.”
Growing Technology Gap For Business Apps
The recent spotlight on low-code platforms and aPaaS solutions is being driven by a growing gap between businesses' demand for applications and internal IT teams’ ability to create and manage them. Recent research found that the backlog of application requests at today's companies has increased 29 percent in the last 18 months. Gartner estimates that by the end of 2017, demand for the development of mobile apps will grow five times faster than internal IT organizations can supply. (For more trends about low-code platforms, please read the report, “IT's Struggle to Keep Pace with the Speed of Business.”)
TrackVia addresses this growing gap by providing developers, IT professionals, analysts and managers the fastest and easiest way to create, deploy and manage customized web and mobile apps. Key features and functionality of the TrackVia platform include:
1. 100 Percent Cloud: TrackVia is a 100 percent cloud-based system. There’s no software to download, install, or maintain, and the system easily scales on a global level.
2. No-code Configuration: Intuitive drag-and-drop configuration capabilities throughout TrackVia make it faster to create applications. It also makes it easier to update or refine the application over time.
3. Integrated Web & Mobile: TrackVia’s integrated platform allows users to build their application once and instantly deploy it across desktop, iOS and Android devices.
4. Native Mobile: TrackVia’s integrated mobile app increases productivity for field employees and remote workers, allowing them to continue working without an Internet connection. The mobile app also provides barcode scanning, location tracking, picture annotation, voice recording, signature capturing and more.
5. Developer App Scripts: Built-in app scripting tools provide IT and developers a fast way to imbed custom code and business logic into their TrackVia applications for deeper customization.
6. User Permissions: Powerful user permission capabilities provide developers and administrators with complete control over end-user access across departments, groups or specific users down to the individual record level.
7. IT-Approved: Enterprise-grade security, high availability and recovery is integrated throughout the TrackVia system at every layer. Private, HIPAA, and GovCloud environments also provide additional visibility and compliance for IT governance.
In addition, the TrackVia platform is infinitely scalable, which allows customers to start with a single application and build more over time. Pricing is based on the number of applications and users, allowing customers to start simple and expand their usage as future needs arise. Platform-based pricing and volume-based user discounts are also available.
TrackVia is a leading low-code application platform that specializes in streamlining and mobilizing critical business processes and operational workflows such as field services, project coordination and tracking, supply chain management, inspections or audits, and more. It allows IT and business users to rapidly create fully customized web and native mobile applications that unite executives, managers and workers with all their data, processes and collaboration in one environment accessible on any device. More than 1,000 businesses in 14 countries rely on TrackVia, including Honeywell, Navistar, DIRECTV, DOW, Brinks and others. Learn more at: http://www.trackvia.com.