EnterWorks Receives Highest Possible Scores for Product Taxonomy, Time to Value, and Product Road Map
Sterling, VA (PRWEB) December 05, 2016
December 5, 2016 - EnterWorks, a leading provider of Master Data Management (MDM) and Product Information Management (PIM) solutions, announced that it has been named a Strong Performer in The Forrester Wave™: Product Information Management Solutions, Q4 2016 report. The report stated that the company provides its customers with strong reporting capabilities and flexibility in its cloud architecture and supported by healthy funding rounds, has grown steadily since Forrester’s 2014 PIM wave evaluation. EnterWorks was included among a select group of providers and was evaluated based on 28 criteria grouped by Current Offering, Strategy, and Market Presence.
EnterWorks received the highest possible scores in the areas of Product Road Map and Strategic Direction, Product Taxonomy/Relationship Management, New Customers, and Revenue Growth. Findings from the Forrester Report regarding EnterWorks are as follows:
- EnterWorks is well positioned to deliver product insights in the cloud
- EnterWorks competes on its ability to extend and incorporate data from other domains in addition to product.
- The product has robust reporting capabilities, allowing users to easily view, track, and manage the products for which they are responsible.
- Supported by healthy funding rounds, the company has grown steadily since Forrester’s 2014 PIM Wave evaluation.
- Well-developed search capabilities make finding and managing products easy: Users can search using full text, faceted search, or filters, and can run side-by-side comparisons.
- The product includes dashboard widgets that enable users to scorecard vendor quality and performance, which are also exposed in the tool’s vendor portal. The portal offers a complete business workbench that provides visibility into the state and quality of product data and product management workflows.
- Customer feedback highlights Enterworks’ professional services organization as an outstanding business partner to implement PIM.
“We have made a lot of progress since the 2014 PIM Report. We attribute this progress to our investments in building out Business-to-Business-to-Customer (B2B2C) capabilities, such as our insight-based cloud strategy that puts product management, marketing, and ecommerce roles firmly in charge of their customer’s content experience. At the same time, we enable company IT leaders to easily employ our advanced cloud architecture in their technology footprint,“ said Rick Chavie, CEO of EnterWorks. “Our B2B2C capabilities for collaboration reflects our strategy for enabling continuous content enrichment that consumer and industrial brands require for differentiated product and customer experiences.”
The EnterWorks multi-domain (product domain plus others such as customer, brand, location, and digital asset) approach enables a single view of content for businesses, trading partners, and customers across channels. EnterWorks’ leading B2B2C collaboration platform extends the PIM through its vendor portal and workflow engine for advanced omnichannel commerce.
About EnterWorks Holding Company (http://www.enterworks.com)
EnterWorks® master data management (MDM) and product information management (PIM) solution enables companies to acquire, manage and transform product information into persuasive content that drives higher sales and new competitive strengths through e-commerce Web, mobile, print and various electronic channels. EnterWorks is highly ranked by industry experts and serves as the content foundation used by industry leaders such as: Johnstone Supply, US Foods, Mary Kay, Orgill, W.B. Mason, Guthy-Renker, Abbott Nutrition, and Fender Musical Instruments; and has leading partners supporting the industry such as Adobe, 1WorldSync, Amazon Web Services, among others.