"I only picked the best of the best pet products for this year's list--your pets will squeal with delight to receive any of them under the holiday tree." Arden Moore, National Pet Expert and Oh Behave show host
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) December 06, 2016
It can be argued that people these days spend as much time searching for the best holiday presents for their four-legged family members as they do for their human friends and family. As pets have assumed a bigger role in many Americans’ lives, pet parents’ desire to find the highest quality and most innovative pet products has also increased.
For this reason, America’s Pet Health and Safety Coach Arden Moore carefully selected her 2016 list of Best Pet Products that are being spotlighted on her award-winning Oh Behave radio show. Moore’s Santa Paws-themed broadcast airs beginning on December 6th, 2016 on Pet Life Radio, the world’s largest pet radio network.
Moore chose the following pet products as pet category standouts for 2016:
1. Katris Lynks. These creatively shaped cat scratchers not only look great in any room and can be configured in numerous combinations, but their super-dense corrugated cardboard also mean less shreds fall out than in other shredders on the market. Less shredding equals longer lasting and less cleanup.
2. Lucy Pet Cats Incredible Litter. Not only does this litter have patent-pending technology that keeps urine-smelling ammonia from forming inside the litter box, but all profits from the sale of the company’s products go to the Lucy Pet Foundation, a 501(c)3 charity whose mission is to reduce pet overpopulation via mobile spay and neuter clinics.
3. Alcott Adventures Traveler Car Safety Belt. Alcott Adventures recognizes that dogs make great travel mates and are committed to keeping them safe in vehicles. Their Traveler Car Safety Belt can easily be hooked into a universal seat belt receptacle and then hooked to a dog’s harness or collar to keep the family dog safe and in their seat during road trips short or long.
4. Hedz Up Pets Watercollars. The Watercollar repeats its appearance on last year’s list as the premier pet personal flotation device on the market. Its patented design keeps a dog’s head out of the water at all times, so a dog cannot drown, even if he tires while swimming or if he cannot find a way out of a pool. This is a must-have for any dog who spends time in or around a swimming area.
5. Carlson Morgan Premium Beef Treats. These high-protein, limited ingredient dog treats sport many raving fans—canine and human alike. Made in California, Carlson Morgan’s Premium Beef Treats are absent of the filler ingredients found in most other treats and have no artificial flavors or colors. These treats are exactly what nature intended dogs to eat, and are available in bulk right now at a holiday promotional price.
6. Stella and Chewy Meal Mixers. Meal Mixers are a great way to “Kickstart Your Kibble” by adding raw, nutrient-rich meat, wholesome fruit and vegetables, probiotics and antioxidants to a dog’s kibble diet. They are great for enticing picky eaters while also giving dogs some much-needed variety in their diet.
7. Dry Mate Litter Mat. The Litter Mat’s unique fabric is waterproof while it simultaneously collects litter particles to reduce the tracking of cat litter throughout a house. Cats love the feel of it on their feet, and cat parents love that it’s machine washable and made in the USA.
8. Alcott Adventures Pet First Aid Kit. Another repeat product from last year’s list, Alcott’s Pet First Aid Kit is a must-have for pet lovers who take safety seriously. Its compact design and 40+ contents include vinyl gloves, hydrogen peroxide, scissors, tape, saline eye wash, and an oral syringe amongst many other necessities to keep your favorite pet (and human) safe.
9. Solvit Car Cuddler. Anyone who has traveled with a dog in their car knows that dogs can be rough on a vehicle’s interior. Solvit’s Car Cuddler solves this problem by covering the vehicle seat while also providing a plush center section that allows the dog to ride in exceptional comfort.
To listen to the radio broadcast, to learn where to purchase the products, and to find out more about why Moore chose the products on this year’s list, please visit http://www.petliferadio.com/behaveep301.html.
About Arden Moore:
Arden Moore, America’s Pet Health and Safety Coach™, is a pet behavior consultant, master certified pet first aid instructor, best-selling author, in-demand speaker and host of the Oh Behave Show on Pet Life Radio. She also teams up with her rescued dog and cat, Kona and Casey, to conduct pet behavior and veterinarian-endorsed pet first aid classes as part of her company, Pet First Aid 4 U. Learn more about Arden at http://www.fourleggedlife.com and http://www.petfirstaid4u.com.