We’re excited to show everyone what to expect from real estate investing, and how we can shed light on alternatives to the unpredictable and often confusing markets.
Plano, TX (PRWEB) December 05, 2016
EquityBuild Finance announces its brand new master class discussing the impact of the market shifts on investment portfolios with a focus on how real estate is a solid alternative. EBF will share insight about what is coming in the global marketplace and how investors can best prepare.
This webinar will run December 6th at 2:00pm Eastern. Register here to join this informative master class.
“This masterclass is for new investors as well as our active investors. We’re excited to show everyone what to expect from real estate investing, and how we can shed light on alternatives to the unpredictable and often confusing markets. To further help investors understand the EquityBuild Finance difference, we are releasing our Top 12 Reasons for investing with us,” said Shaun Cohen, vice president of EquityBuild.
The new EquityBuild Finance Top 12 list:
1) Double-Digit Returns: In a world of small and even negative returns on investment, EBF pays double-digit APR returns on private mortgage notes.
2) Secure Investment: All EBF notes are 100% backed by income-producing real estate.
3) Fixed Rate: No rollercoaster performance. Investors lock in their rate for the full term of the note.
4) Paid Monthly: Investors don't have to wait until they sell their asset or for its term to expire before seeing their money. EBF returns are always paid monthly, as regular as clockwork.
5) 18 Month Term: While the worldwide markets churn, investors can lock in great rates and spend the next 1.5 years thinking about happier things.
6) Investor Protection: EBF private mortgage note investors are fully protected with first lien position.
7) No Brokerage or Management Fees: Investors have their money working for them, not disappearing into a brokerage's deep pockets.
8) Approved for Retirement Accounts: EquityBuild Finance private mortgage notes qualify under IRS rules for use in IRAs, Roth IRAs, 401(k)s and SEPs when authorized by a self-directed plan custodian.
9) EquityBuild's Track Record: EBF has had zero foreclosures on the more than 700 deals we have completed.
10) Totally Passive Income: EBF investors receive the benefits of investing in real estate, without having to lift a finger. EquityBuild Finance does all the work, so investors can relax and let their double-digit returns roll in month after month.
11) Decades of Experience: EBF's team of experts have spent tens of thousands of hours living and learning the fine details of real estate investing. EBF clients receive the benefit of our knowledge, expertise and vast experience.
12) Making a Difference: At the same time that they’re providing for themselves and their families, EBF clients are also helping to make much-needed improvements for the neighborhoods in which they invest. Their rehabbed buildings provide hard working families with nicer, safer places to live, while having an uplifting impact on the neighborhood as a whole.
EquityBuild is looking for talented people to join the team as the company continues to expand. EquityBuild is a full-service real estate investment company designed to match qualified investors with high-yield real estate investment opportunities. Read more here.
ABOUT EQUITYBUILD FINANCE:
EquityBuild Finance is committed to putting its extensive knowledge and unique Operational Mastery of the real estate investing process to work for regular people, maximizing their returns and minimizing their risk at every step. By doing this EquityBuild Finance helps its investors achieve financial freedom while improving neighborhoods and providing hard-working families with nicer, safer places to live.
Founded by father-son team Jerry and Shaun Cohen, this company gives people the freedom and time to pursue their passions with the people they love. EquityBuild Finance is ushering in a new era, making real estate investing more secure and reliable than ever. To find out more visit us at http://www.EquityBuild.com or http://www.EquityBuildFinance.com.