New enhancements extend the API-675 compliant metering pump’s pressure and flow ranges, improve accuracy and simplify the hydraulic management system, all while reducing the pump’s footprint.
Rochester, NY (PRWEB) December 05, 2016
Pulsafeeder, a global leader in fluid handling technology since 1942, today announced the PULSAPRO Series of Hydraulically Actuated Diaphragm metering pumps. A variety of enhancements extend the API-675 compliant metering pump’s pressure and flow ranges, improve accuracy, and simplify the hydraulic management system - all while reducing the pump’s footprint.
PULSAPRO pumps are positive displacement, hydraulically actuated diaphragm metering pumps that combine the high efficiency of a plunger pump with the sturdiness of a diaphragm seal to eliminate leakage. They provide maximum accuracy and repeatability with the dependability of a 5-year drive train warranty. New innovations brought to the line of PULSAPRO 680, 880, and 7120 pumps meet the needs of operators in the downstream oil and gas, chemical processing and water treatment industries.
“Just as we’ve enhanced the Eclipse line of rotary gear pumps earlier this year, we are now bringing the same level of innovation to our reciprocating pumps with the new PULSAPRO line,” said Axel Bokiba, Vice President of Product Management for Pulsafeeder. “Delivering innovation across multiple product lines within the same year not only illustrates the prowess of our engineering teams, but it also underscores our commitment to customers and distributors.”
New enhancements featured in the PULSAPRO Line include:
- Performance enhancements – increasing flow rates up to 270 gph (1,022 lph); pressure up to 5,100 psi (350 bar); temperature up to 275°F (135°C); and viscosity up to 1,000 cPs.
- Enhanced stroke length and speed adjustments - ensuring 100:1 turndown capabilities, with steady state accuracy to +/- .5 percent.
- Enhanced hydraulic management system – providing visual indication of pump performance; intuitive monitoring of the diaphragm integrity and oil level; and Instantaneous auditing of system over-pressurization.
- Expanded range of materials – now including higher alloys, PTFE or PVC liquid ends; multiple diaphragm types (flat, or sandwich-style double diaphragms) which can handle a diverse range of chemical solutions.
- Enhanced leak detection capabilities – PULSAlarm provides pressurized leak detection by monitoring the diaphragm integrity and signaling alarms (or stopping the pump) at the first sign of diaphragm failure.
- Enhanced capabilities for handling high viscosity fluids and slurries – the HYDRAtube® flow through design eliminates clogging and flow restrictions, while the HYDRAcone® self-priming head and conical elastomer diaphragm are designed to address high-lift conditions, high viscosities and low density slurries.
- Smaller footprint – new vertical or horizontal mounting arrangements reduce footprint while providing flexibility to fit any configuration.
All PULSAPRO pumps are compliant to API-675, CE and ATEX standards. Each pump’s hydraulically balanced diaphragm operates stress free, providing exceptional life and accuracy. Pulsafeeder’s KOPkit® (Keep-on-Pumping kit) provides all of the spare parts required to further simplify maintenance and minimize downtime.
For more information on the PULSAPRO line, please visit: http://www.pulsa.com/pulsapro.
In the early 1940’s Pulsafeeder pioneered the hydraulically actuated diaphragm metering pump principle, and the company has been a global leader in fluid handling technology ever since. With experience in multiple industries, including: water and wastewater treatment; chemical and petrochemical processing; oil and gas; refineries as well as upstream applications, Pulsafeeder’s reciprocating and rotary gear pumping technologies meet and exceed the industry requirements for safety, reliability and precise control. For more information, visit: http://www.pulsa.com