Austin, Texas (PRWEB) December 06, 2016
Vantage College, in a move to enhance its healthcare program offering, will be debuting its new Austin, TX medical lab facility on Wednesday, December 7th on the Austin-based campus. The Vantage healthcare program offers accredited medical programs including the medical assistant diploma as well as the associates of applied science degree in medical assisting.
The Vantage College healthcare program continues to expand in response to rising demand for training within the field. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment in healthcare occupations is projected to grow 19 percent through the year 2024, an addition of 2.3 million new jobs. The addition of the Austin medical training lab is the next step towards providing a comprehensive medical training program to ensure Vantage College is prepared to meet the growing demands for certified medical professionals in the healthcare industry.
Vantage encourages prospective and current students to invite family and friends, including children, to the grand opening on December 7th between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. The festivities will include a Christmas-themed exhibit where students and their families have the opportunity to take free photos with Santa Claus, among other activities.
For more information about the healthcare facility or Wednesday’s event, please contact the Vantage Austin campus:
Vantage College – Austin
314 E. Highland Mall Blvd, Ste 112
Austin, Texas 78752
Vantage College was founded in 2006 in El Paso, TX and operates through five campus locations across the state, including two in El Paso, two in San Antonio and one in Austin.
Accreditation and Approvals:
- Approved and regulated by the Texas Workforce Commission – Career Schools and Colleges
- Authorized by Texas Coordinating Board of Higher Education to grant Associate of Applied Science Degrees
- Accredited by the Council on Occupation Education to award certificates and Associate’s Degrees
- Approved by U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and Texas Veterans Commission to train veterans and their dependents and survivors
- Authorized by U.S. Department of Defense to train active duty soldiers and military spouses
- Approved by U.S. Department of Education to participate in federal student financial aid programs (Title IV).
The mission of Vantage College is to promote student success through relevant and affordable education programs responding to economic and workforce development needs, thus empowering our students to obtain gainful employment and career satisfaction in the shortest time possible.
For more information on Vantage College, please visit http://www.vantage.edu or visit us on Facebook.
Vantage College – “Changing Lives through Education and Job Placement”