West Hempstead, NY (PRWEB) December 13, 2016
Clothesline Laundry today announced that it has begun offering home laundry pickup and delivery services in Long Island, New York.
Clothesline Laundry was created by Kevin Hoffmann, owner of the Clean Scene Laundromat in West Hempstead, NY.
Hoffmann created Clothesline Laundry to provide laundry pickup and delivery services to customers throughout Nassau County Long Island, including the cities and towns of East Hills, Garden City, Great Neck, and Rockville Centre as well as Queens, NY.
Special Offer For New Customers
For the holiday season, Clothesline Laundry is offering new customers $25 off their first pickup after signing up for service. New customers are encouraged to use promo code GIFT25 to take advantage of this promotion.
Here is the link where new customers can sign up: https://www.clotheslinelaundryny.com/
Clothesline Laundry offers customers the following conveniences:
- Easy web signup
- Clear, honest pricing even for specialty items
- Hassle-free credit card billing
- No contract requirements; cancel or suspend service anytime
- Fully customized preferences, from detergent options to folding choices
- Less than 24-hour turnaround time
- Easy scheduling
- Eco-friendly detergent options
- No need to be home for pickup or delivery
- Text or email reminders on pickup day
- Gift certificates are available
About Clothesline Laundry
Clothesline Laundry is proud to offer home laundry pickup and delivery services to customers in Long Island, NY. Clothesline Laundry is committed to providing personalized service at excellent rates. To learn more and sign up, visit https://www.clotheslinelaundryny.com/, or call (516) 246-9196 to learn more.