The completeness of Trapit’s platform sets it apart from the standalone tools that salespeople have relied upon in recent years.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) December 06, 2016
Trapit, the leading platform for authentic social selling and employee advocacy, today announced a new set of tools that significantly enhance the capabilities of their social selling platform. The additions advance nearly every facet of the Trapit platform from social engagement to analytics and reporting. As a result, Trapit is extending its lead as the most robust, end-to-end social selling platform on the market.
The five key additions to the platform include options for social listening, allowing users to monitor Twitter and the web for up-to-the-minute information and social engagement concerning specific customer accounts; link tracking, allowing marketers to tag Trapit links with the same tracking parameters they use for other inbound links; scheduling queues, allowing users to easily spread out their social posts using an automated scheduling tool; recommended messaging, allowing customers’ administrators to recommend distinct messages for different social platforms; and, internal-only content, allowing administrators to choose whether individual content items being delivered to users will be socially sharable or read-only.
These features further enhance salespeople’s efforts to forge meaningful relationships with the many stakeholders responsible for today’s purchasing decisions.
“The completeness of Trapit’s platform sets it apart from the standalone tools that salespeople have relied upon in recent years,” said Hank Nothhaft Jr., CEO and founder of Trapit. “As sales teams move from analogue to digital tactics, they need a solution that is not only comprehensive, but also highly efficient and easy to use. We’ve stayed laser focused on empowering salespeople to uncover opportunities and engage buyers across a variety of digital channels, and we've coded best practices into the software itself. As a result, sales teams that leverage Trapit consistently outperform their competitors.”
In brief, the new features include:
- Social listening: Whether on the phone, in person, or on social media, salespeople need to be listening carefully to their customers and using that information as an entry point for customer conversations. With Trapit’s new social listening features, from within Trapit, individual users can quickly and simply gather an always-available stream of current information about customers and prospects from the web and Twitter, all without the assistance of an administrator. Salespeople can use this information to listen to and engage with contacts and leads from those accounts, not only in social media, but in phone calls, email communications, and face-to-face meetings as well.
- Link tracking: Marketers and sales leaders need to be able to identify precisely what content and which salespeople are generating leads and driving company revenue via social shares. Link tracking bridges the gap between social selling activity on Trapit and revenue by applying the same metrics to social sales that have long been a key feature of email marketing and online advertising. Tracking codes, which customers can “set and forget” directly within Trapit, can now be automatically added to all inbound links, providing integration with all of the major marketing automation platforms.
- Scheduling queues: To maximize their social presence and reach, salespeople want to be socially active throughout the day, and on days off, even when they are otherwise occupied. With Trapit’s new scheduling queue tool, users can simply and easily queue up an unlimited number of social posts for delivery on a pre-set or personalized schedule from within Trapit. There’s no need to manually schedule posts in advance, or rely on outside vendors to provide automated scheduling, thereby simplifying and accelerating social sharing.
- Recommended messaging: Different social networks have different styles and character limits. Content curators can now compose recommended messages tailored for each social network from directly within Trapit. For example, users be supplied with certain hashtags to use on one network and different hashtags (or none) to use on others.
- Internal only content: A great deal of information that marketers and sales leaders share with salespeople is for internal use only – content that should not be shared in social media. With Trapit’s new internal only content feature, curators and sales enablement teams can now deliver read-only content alongside social content. Trapit can be used to deliver updates about market developments, competitive intelligence, HR and internal communications, and other information where salespeople will see it.
Trapit’s newest tools and features are available to all users starting today. To learn more about Trapit’s social-selling platform and its end-to-end capabilities, visit: http://www.trap.it.
Trapit increases sales revenue and brand reach by making it ridiculously easy for executives, salespeople, and other employees to engage in social selling and employee advocacy. Built on proprietary artificial intelligence, Trapit enables users to share content that delivers value to customers at every stage of the buyer’s journey. Our platform flattens barriers to adoption, scales quickly, and provides detailed reporting for sales managers and content planners. TrapIt’s customers include Microsoft, MarkLogic, and New York Life.
Trapit is headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, please visit http://trap.it/.