(PRWEB) December 08, 2016
Beverley Bryann, GMCHC (Gold Medal Cocktail Hour Chitchat), business woman, devoted writer and author, has completed her new book “The Best Cocktail Hour War Stories, Vol. I”: a light-hearted and amusing compilation of the best cocktail hour stories.
Laugh and wonder along as the author depicts the little known thrills, fears and antics of the many interesting people met and/or discussed at upscale urban watering holes including: The British Royal Family, The Beatles, Marilyn Monroe, Howard Hughes, Henry Kissinger, Frank Sinatra, George “Baby” Gerber, Marlon Brando, Orson Wells, Superman George Reeves, Don King, DeBeer’s Diamond Mafia, Gambino’s Other Mafia, NFL, Mickey Mantle, Charley Finley, Gov. Edwin Edwards, Leona Helmsley, Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton, Mae West, Errol Flynn, Albert Einstein, Blimpie’s, Vidal Sassoon, Roman Polanski, Director Elia Kazan, Goodfella Henry Hill, Jacques Cousteau, Broadway Joe Namath, New England Patriots, King Edward VIII, Wallis Simpson, Aristotle Onassis, Moroccan Royal Family…and some really, really funny guys and babes. Beverley also includes the history and trivia of spirits, wine & beer, along with cocktail trivia, toast and quotes.
Published by New York City-based Page Publishing, Beverley Bryann’s lively work will be loved by the rich, the famous, the not-so-rich and the obscure.
The “Top Ten” who should read “The Best Cocktail Hour War Stories, Vol. I”:
- Anyone who knows the REAL WAR is getting through life amused and unscathed.
- Anyone who has ever enjoyed someone else’s war stories in a bar, lounge, or pub.
- Anyone who needs to pilfer someone else’s war stories to appear more interesting.
- Anyone who has ever tried and failed (or won) at anything.
- Anyone who’s addicted to talk show, and thinks that he (or she) would be a better host.
- Anyone who eagerly followed the Clinton, Buttafuco, and Spitzer womanizing sagas.
- Anyone who believes the government’s stimulus and bail-out packages were fiascos.
- Any prisoner or mental patient who has lost his (or her) game room or TV privileges.
- Anyone who believes wine drinkers are annoying sniffers and insufferable snots.
- Anyone who wants to use this book as a drink coaster that more than “coast.”
For more information, please visit http://www.cocktailhourwarstories.com/
Readers who wish to experience this enjoyable work can purchase “The Best Cocktail Hour War Stories, Vol. I” at bookstores everywhere, or online at the Apple iTunes store, Amazon, Google Play or Barnes and Noble.
For additional information or media inquiries, contact Page Publishing at 866-315-2708.
About Page Publishing:
Page Publishing is a traditional New York based full-service publishing house that handles all of the intricacies involved in publishing its authors’ books, including distribution in the world’s largest retail outlets and royalty generation. Page Publishing knows that authors need to be free to create - not bogged down with complicated business issues like eBook conversion, establishing wholesale accounts, insurance, shipping, taxes and the like. Its roster of authors can leave behind these tedious, complex and time consuming issues, and focus on their passion: writing and creating. Learn more at http://www.pagepublishing.com.