“It’s an honor to be recognized on a national scale on behalf of our clients. Being a mid-sized and independent agency, we take pride in the innovative ideas of our creative professionals that helped our clients earn these awards.”
Pittsburgh, PA (PRWEB) December 07, 2016
The 12th annual awards competition, whose name lends itself to the victory of David over Goliath with just a big idea and a little rock, is a competition for agencies of Pipitone Group’s size and recognizes those who embody the competition’s slogan of small agencies, big ideas.
“It’s an honor to be recognized on a national scale on behalf of our clients,” said Pipitone Group President and CEO Scott Pipitone. “Being a mid-sized and independent agency, we take pride in the innovative ideas of our creative professionals that helped our clients earn these awards.”
Pipitone Group earned three Gold Awards along with a pair of Silver Awards. Pipitone Group earned Gold for its work with:
- Carnegie Mellon University's IDeATe website, the agency designed, built and wrote this website to position the University as a leader in Interactive Design, Arts and Technology (IDeATe).
- Propel Schools, Pipitone Group assisted Propel Schools in developing their brochures and creating their position line: “Redefine School. Defy Expectations.”
- Pipitone Group’s “Build Your Archetypes” Mailer, was a new business development effort where Pipitone Group utilized small Mr. Potato Head figurines within a direct mail piece targeted at architectural building product manufacturers to generate client leads and build relationships within the industry.
Pipitone Group earned Silver honors for its work with:
- Kraft Heinz & Pipitone Group - Picklesburgh 2016 Media Kit, the agency assisted Kraft Heinz in launching its newest pickle flavors in more than 50 years. The custom media kit included samples of Heinz’s two newest pickle products (spicy garlic dill chips and sweet & spicy dill chips), a pickle-shaped USB drive with information, recipe cards and a VIP pass to Pittsburgh’s second annual Picklesburgh event.
- Butler Health System & Pipitone Group - “Remarkable BHS” Cardiac Surgery, where Pipitone Group promoted two of Butler Health System’s (BHS) key services—the BHS Heart Valve Clinic and Neurosurgery department—with two 30- and 60-second video spots used for television, digital advertising and a microsite.
About Pipitone Group
Pipitone Group is an award-winning, Pittsburgh-based integrated marketing and communications firm. Known for its collaborative, “inteGREAT” approach, Pipitone Group for over 20 years has produced strategic, creative marketing campaigns for clients in industries such as commercial building products, education, nonprofit, technology services and health care. Founded in 1992, Pipitone Group has grown into one of the region’s most dynamic mid-sized agencies.
About the Davey Awards
The Davey Awards are sanctioned and judged by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts (AIVA) on a ten-point scale, with Gold Awards earning a mark of 9.0 or higher, and Silver receiving a score of 7.0 to 8.9. AIVA is an invitation-only body composed of top-tier professionals from renowned media, advertising and marketing firms such as Disney, Microsoft, MTV, Yahoo! and many more.