(PRWEB) December 09, 2016
The North East Ohio Tech Day (http://www.neotd.com) event that will be held at Lorain County Community College on March 9, 2017 arose from a need to showcase technology products and services to schools and libraries.
Since having staff attend conferences far away can be an issue for many schools and libraries, NEOTD was created to work with manufacturer partners, local organizations and agencies to feature the latest services and technologies locally.
Attendees will have the opportunity to speak with manufacturers directly, interact with some of the latest technology products used in the classrooms, and have access to: Live Presentations, Interactive Demonstrations, Panel Discussions and much more!
This free event on March 9th, 2017 will include:
- Focus Booths: highlighting the latest in STEM Technologies and Google Chrome devices and accessories
- Live presentations on topics including: Grant Writing, STEM education, Network Security Threats, Power Management for the Network, and much more.
- Some of the Manufacturers that may be featured at the event: Hewlett Packard, Acer, Lenovo, Eaton, Logitech, Kensington, and more.
- Booths featuring Chrome Devices, Laptops, Printers, 3D Printing, Power Management Devices, and various cloud, security and backup solutions.
- Live Laser Etching demonstration: for example - attendees can see how school logos can be etched onto countless devices. Visitors can check out some samples and get a live demonstration of the laser process conducted by one of the experts.
- Prize Drawings too
North East Ohio Technology Day (NEOTD)
Thursday, March 9th, 2017
Lorain County Community College – Spitzer Center
1005 N. Abbe Rd., Elyria, Ohio 44035
There is no cost to attend - to register as an Attendee, Please Visit: http://www.neotd.com/register