MCLEAN, Va (PRWEB) December 07, 2016
Online reputation management is about more than managing the organization’s brand or increasing SEO. It also can have a crucial impact on patient experience. Healthcare marketing executives are now sharing online patient feedback with chief medical officers, chief nursing officers and other clinical leaders, using it as a source of patient experience intelligence and an agent for operational change. Binary Fountain, a leading provider of patient feedback management solutions, will sponsor a webinar, titled “Reputation Management: From the Marketing Department to the C-Suite.” During the webinar, three marketing innovators will share their experience and advice on using online feedback to:
- Identify trends and potential problem areas to drive patient experience improvements
- Increase patient, leadership and physical engagement in reputation management
- Elevate marketing’s visibility in impacting the patient experience
- Extend ROI focus to include “ROE” – Return on Engagement
WHEN & WHERE:
Webinar: Reputation Management: From the Marketing Department to the C-Suite
Wednesday, December 14, 2016; 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. EST
More information: http://www.healthcarestrategy.com/listen/webinars/reputation-management-from-the-marketing-department-to-the-c-suite/
- Mike Dame, vice president, marketing and communications, Carilion Clinic
- Richard Palumbo, vice president of marketing, Amsurg Corp.
- Kate Slonaker, vice president of marketing, Privia Health
- Moderator - Karen Corrigan, CEO, Corrigan Partners
About Binary Fountain
Binary Fountain is the leading provider of patient feedback management solutions designed specifically for healthcare in a single cloud-based platform. Its patient experience platform is built on a proprietary healthcare-centric Natural Language Processing (NLP) engine that mines patient feedback from surveys, online ratings and review sites, social media, and other data sources to equip its customers with the actionable insights needed to improve patient satisfaction and loyalty, increase engagement and drive sustainable bottom-line results. Leading organizations, large and small, rely on Binary Fountain to understand the patient experience, drive comprehensive operational intelligence throughout the organization, and engage patients with innovative transparency and reputation management solutions. For more information, visit http://www.binaryfountain.com or follow on Twitter @binaryfountain.