“The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service offer our customers and their peers the world the opportunity to seek public recognition for their achievements, and we’ve seen time and again how meaningful and impactful it is for them to win a Stevie."
Fairfax, VA (PRWEB) December 08, 2016
The Stevie® Awards, organizers of the world’s premier business awards programs, have announced that ValueSelling Associates Inc., the creator of the ValueSelling Framework, has signed to be a sponsor of its Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service program for the ninth consecutive year.
The 2017 (11th annual) Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service are accepting nominations through January at http://www.StevieAwards.com/Sales. The program recognizes the year’s best achievements in sales, business development and customer service. The awards will be presented at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas on February 24.
ValueSelling Associates offers its customers a conversational, question-based sales methodology that is simple, logical and scalable, empowering sales organizations around the globe with a proven formula to qualify prospects, accurately forecast and close more deals.
“The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service offer our customers and their peers around the world the opportunity to seek public recognition for their achievements, and we’ve seen time and again how meaningful and impactful it is for them to win a Stevie,” said Julie Thomas, president and CEO of ValueSelling Associates. “We’re pleased to be able to support this program again in 2017, as our customers will benefit from the opportunity to celebrate their good work.”
The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service feature more than 135 sales awards, customer service awards, business development awards, new product awards and solution provider awards categories. Entrants may submit any number of nominations to any number of categories, which include:
- Sales Individual categories such as Senior Sales Executive of the Year and Sales Representative of the Year
- Sales Team categories like Global Sales Team of the Year and Online Sales Team of the Year
- Sales Achievement categories such as Sales Turnaround of the Year and Sales Training or Coaching Program of the Year
- Sales Distinction categories in 13 industry groupings
- Customer Service and Contact Center Individual categories such as Front-Line Customer Service Professional of the Year and Customer Service Leader of the Year
- Customer Service and Contact Center Team categories like Contact Center of the Year and Back Office Customer Service Team of the Year
- Customer Service and Contact Center Achievement categories such as e-Commerce Customer Service Award and Award for Innovation in Customer Service
- Customer Service Department categories in 11 industry groupings
- Customer Service Success categories in five industry groupings, to recognize the customer service-related achievements of organizations without a formal customer service function
- New Product and Service categories like Best New Business Intelligence Solution and Best New Marketing Solution
- Solution Provider categories such as Sales Consulting Practice of the Year and Incentive, Rewards or Recognition Provider of the Year
- Business Development categories such as Business Development Professional of the Year and Business Development Achievement of the Year
The 2017 program offers new categories for new products and services and solution providers. New categories for new products and services include Customer Service or Sales Book of the Year, Customer Service Training Product of the Year and Sales Training Product of the Year. The new solution provider category for 2017 is Leadership or Management Training Practice of the Year.
The 2017 competition will be judged by more than 200 professionals around the world.
Stevie Winners in the 2016 edition of the awards included Adobe Systems, Cars.com, Comcast, CubeSmart, Delta Air Lines, DP DHL, Etiya, eZCom Software, FedEx, HubSpot, IBM, ISN Software UK Ltd., Kohl’s Department Stores, Office Depot, Ooyala, SAVO, ServiceMax, ShopKeep POS, Sirius Decisions, SugarCRM, VIZIO, Inc. and Vodafone Turkey, among others. The full-text of Gold Stevie-winning nominations are available on the website.
The 2017 entry kit and a complete history of the awards program are available at http://www.StevieAwards.com/Sales.
About ValueSelling Associates, Inc.
ValueSelling Associates is the creator of the ValueSelling Framework®, a proven formula for accelerating sales results. Its customized training on the ValueSelling Framework methodology, reinforcement tools and consulting services, make complex B2B sales simple so sales organizations around the globe adopt it immediately and consistently. Since 1991, thousands of sales and customer-facing professionals use the ValueSelling Framework to grow revenue, increase productivity and improve win rates. Visit http://www.valueselling.com.
About The Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in seven programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Great Employers, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 10,000 entries each year from organizations in more than 60 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com.