Portage, Michigan (PRWEB) December 08, 2016
PowerTest 2017, the industry’s premier electrical maintenance and safety event, features a Trade Show of more than 85 exhibits with complimentary registration to all conference attendees as well as to other industry professionals who are engaged in the installation and maintenance of electrical power systems. Sponsored by NETA, the InterNational Electrical Testing Association, the PowerTest Trade Show is open Tuesday, February 28, 2017, from noon to 5:30 PM and is part of the week-long PowerTest conference from February 27–March 3, 2017, at the Disneyland Hotel in Anaheim, California.
Opening the Trade Show to conference registrants and non-registrants alike will provide more industry professionals with access to the latest technologies and services available to those responsible for the maintenance and safety of electrical power systems. Over 1,000 participants will convene for PowerTest 2017, North America’s largest gathering of professionals involved in the specifying, maintenance, and testing of electrical power systems.
The Trade Show delivers the latest in product innovations and high-demand services, access to service providers who specialize in electrical testing and maintenance problem-solving, and the opportunity to network with industry leaders and colleagues.
The Trade Show also includes 13 presentations from subject matter experts on the PowerTest Spotlight Stage, representing a unique opportunity to receive cutting-edge technological developments, trends, and best practices. Trade Show attendees enjoy a complimentary lunch and engage with top-tier electrical power vendors who share a mission for delivering safety and reliability-based solutions to everyday challenges. New product features include:
- AVO Training, introducing its new AVO Cable U courses and cable field lab, helping to make the study of electrical cable a lot smarter.
- Doble Engineering Company, offering a look at the new technological advancements that can help reduce risks associated with off-line electrical testing. Discussion includes dual high-voltage leads, eyehooks on leads, an emergency stop button, and test enable/safety switches.
- Electro Rent Corporation, announcing details on expanded services in its Houston and Los Angeles stocking centers.
- OMICRON electronics Corp. USA, showcasing a new dedicated power transformer test system with capabilities to perform turns-ratio (TTR), leakage reactance (short-circuit impedance), dc winding resistance, and core demagnetization diagnostic tests.
- Weidmann Electrical Technology Inc., spotlighting the InsuLogix® VAULT, one of the most advanced and secure solutions for transformers against the threat of cyberattack.
Registration for the PowerTest Trade Show and Spotlight Stage Presentations is free. For more information, visit http://www.powertest.org or contact the NETA office at 888-300-6382.
A limited number of exhibitor opportunities are still available for companies seeking leadership visibility at PowerTest 2017. NETA’s industry partners are encouraged to download the exhibitor brochure and reserve exhibit space as soon as possible.
Additional information is available at http://www.powertest.org. Specific inquiries should be directed to Laura McDonald at 269-488-6382 (NETA) or lmcdonald(at)netaworld.org.
Early Bird Registration Open Now
PowerTest conference attendees are encouraged to take advantage of Early Bird registration discounts, available now through December 31. For more information, visit http://www.netaworld.org. PowerTest 2107 registration or a social pass is required to attend all conference events and networking activities. Additional fees may apply. Discounts are available for NETA Accredited Companies and NETA Alliance Program subscribers.
For a full schedule of this five-day conference and registration discount opportunities, download the PowerTest 2017 Conference Brochure.
NETA is an ANSI Accredited Standards Developing Organization that creates and maintains standards for electrical maintenance and acceptance testing for electrical power equipment and systems, as well as a standard that addresses the certification of electrical testing technicians. NETA is an association of leading electrical testing companies comprised of visionaries committed to advancing the industry standards for power system installation and maintenance to ensure the highest level of reliability and safety.