This automotive and commercial vehicle symposium delivers both insight into, and subsequent engineering reaction to, the latest CARB, EPA, and EC requirements and regulations.
Warrendale, Pa. (PRWEB) December 12, 2016
SAE International announces that registration now is open for the SAE 2017 On-Board Diagnostics Symposium – Europe, which will be held Feb. 27-March 1 at the Torino Incontra Conference Centre in Turin, Italy.
This automotive and commercial vehicle symposium delivers both insight into, and subsequent engineering reaction to, the latest CARB, EPA, and EC requirements and regulations, as well as details of the associated SAE standards regarding light- and heavy-duty emissions controls.
Attendees will be given access to:
- Industry and academic expertise
- Technical sessions on the foremost topics that directly influence ground vehicle emissions and associated emissions reduction
- Presentations on the latest technologies being employed to meet current and upcoming global emissions regulations
- Details of associated OBD standards and how these are evolving to meet the ongoing emissions regulations
- Speakers from regulators, academia, OEMs, and various solution providers
- Breakout sessions on the most relevant and timely topics
- Networking opportunities with regulatory representatives and industry peers
The SAE 2017 On-Board Diagnostics Symposium-Europe is an English language event– including all technical sessions, keynotes, and materials.
To register or to learn more about the SAE 2017 On-Board Diagnostics Symposium – Europe, visit http://www.sae.org/events/obd-eu/.
SAE International is a global association committed to being the ultimate knowledge source for the engineering profession. By uniting over 127,000 engineers and technical experts, we drive knowledge and expertise across a broad spectrum of industries. We act on two priorities: encouraging a lifetime of learning for mobility engineering professionals and setting the standards for industry engineering. We strive for a better world through the work of our philanthropic SAE Foundation, including programs like A World in Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™.