San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) December 14, 2016
Eventbee Inc., the online registration and ticketing software company, headquartered in San Francisco is celebrating its 10 year anniversary with an exciting free ticketing promotion.
The company first launched its online registration platform in 2007, which introduced its disruptive $1 per ticket flat fee pricing model. The model is loved by thousands of customers all over the world. San Francisco has been supporting the company from day one, and this offer is a way for Eventbee to give back and thank their hometown.
Customers that use this promotion will gain access to a $1 ticketing fee waiver on all their events from January 1st, 2017 till December 31st, 2017. Event managers may hold as many events as they desire, but they must be held exclusively in San Francisco to be eligible for the promotion.
"We are thrilled to celebrate our 10 years in the industry with a free ticketing service to our hometown San Francisco!" said Bala Musrif, Founder and CEO of Eventbee.
Eventbee has accomplished many milestones this past decade:
- 2007 - Launched the first version of its ticketing platform in San Francisco!
- 2008 - First company to introduce the flat fee pricing model of $1 per ticket in the industry.
- 2010 - Only ticketing company in the industry that allows event managers to select any of the industry leading credit card processing companies - PayPal, Stripe, Braintree and Authorize.net.
- 2015 - Exceeded $100 million ticket sales in 2015. Used in more than 100 countries with 34 different currencies around the world.
- 2016 - Launched its spanish version to cater to spanish speaking countries.
- 2017 - Celebrates 10 years, with over a decade of experience, event managers can now manage any kind of event anywhere in the world using it's platform.
Visit http://www.eventbee.com/main/free-event-ticketing-for-san-francisco to learn more about this promotion.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Eventbee Inc. provides innovative online registration and ticketing tools to the events industry. Since 2003, over 50,000 event managers in 122 countries have sold tickets in 34 different currencies while processing ticket sales in hundreds of millions of dollars. With offices in 3 continents, Eventbee operates with a single mission of providing the latest technologies to the event managers all over the world, while partnering with PayPal, Stripe, Braintree, ePayco and Authorize.net.
All material presented here is a copyright of Eventbee Inc., and all features mentioned in the document above are the property of the company.