We saw tremendous growth in 2016... the addition of real industry experts, hot topics and meaningful product training was a no-brainer and something we're proud to be able to do this time around. Dic Marxen, CEO, CCRA
Orlando, FL (PRWEB) December 14, 2016
CCRA announced today at their final PowerSolutions Live event of 2016 held in Orlando, Florida, their new calendar of events for the 2017 season:
U.S. Dates as of December 13th, 2016:
- February 24, 2017 | LeMeridien Perimeter | Atlanta, GA
- April 2017 | Property TBD | Dallas, TX
- May 8, 2017 | The Sheraton Seattle | Seattle, WA
- June 16, 2017 | Westin Times Square | New York City
- August 21, 2017 | Millennium Knickerbocker | Chicago, IL
- November 14, 2017 | Millennium Biltmore Hotel | Los Angeles, CA
- December 2017 | Property TBD | Orlando, FL
Non-U.S. Dates as of December 13, 2016:
- June 2017 | Sao Paulo, Brazil
- July 2017 | Bogota, Columbia
- August 2017 | Lima, Peru
- August 2017 | Mexico City, Mexico
- September 2017 | Madrid, Spain
- September 2017 | Buenos Aires, Argentina
The PowerSolutions Live events, which were typically limited to a 2-hour trade show format, have been enhanced to include classroom style supplier training, a keynote address from industry experts on a range of hot topics concerning travel industry business and a revamped trade show format designed to facilitate direct conversations and connections with some of the industry's most sought-after suppliers.
The events will continue to feature premium prizes for agents who attend as well as discounts on CCRA products and services. CCRA members will enjoy free admission to these events, which include drinks and an elaborate buffet, while non-members will be asked to pay a $25 reservation fee which will be credited back to them upon joining CCRA.
Dic Marxen, CCRA's President and CEO had this to say:
"We saw tremendous growth in 2016, and we're looking to capitalize on that in the coming year by returning to the cities where we saw big attendance and participation - we're also breaking into new markets where our agents have been demanding these events and where our suppliers are looking to expand their reach. The addition of real industry experts, hot topics and meaningful product training was a no-brainer and something we're proud to be able to do this time around."
Agents interested in attending can reserve their seat by visiting:
Travel industry suppliers looking to connect with travel agencies in a face to face environment can view available sponsorship opportunities at: