Employee-driven advocacy opens the door for companies to connect and interact with fresh new audiences in a credible and authentic way.
MIAMI, FL (PRWEB) December 15, 2016
The average social media user has over 8 social networking accounts representing a considerable social media footprint that organizations can potentially leverage by tapping into their employees’ social media connections. To help companies activate their workforce as social advocates, digital marketing agency Internet República, announced today the launch of SocialReacher, a tool that engages employees to promote company content across their social channels.
SocialReacher offers a simple and agile solution for companies to share branded content with employees and collaborators who can then spread the word about the organizations’ news on their social media feeds. The platform facilitates campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and even on employees’ personal blogs.
“There’s nothing more credible than having your employees who know the company from within voluntarily share your content and show their pride in belonging to your organization. Companies nowadays have access to substantial social capital, yet employees are a largely untapped marketing resource. Our goal with SocialReacher is to enhance social media exposure for companies while helping employees feel involved with the development and growth of the brand,” said Ismael El-Qudsi, CEO of Internet República.
Considering that 72% of users look to their social media contacts for recommendations when purchasing goods and services, the effectiveness of using employees’ social connections to drive brand awareness and engagement is reasonably high. In fact, in a recent survey conducted by Social Media Today and Hinge Marketing, 79% of companies reported more online visibility once implementing a formal employee advocacy program and 65% reported increased brand recognition.
“Employee-driven advocacy opens the door for companies to connect and interact with fresh new audiences in a credible and authentic way. Our experience in launching influencer marketing platform SocialPubli.com has confirmed that consumers respond much better to branded content shared by their family, friends and social media contacts than to traditional digital advertising,” said El-Qudsi.
Features and capabilities of SocialReacher:
- Easy Customization: designated campaign manager determines the type of content that will be shared, when the campaign will be launched, the segment of employees to be targeted, and which social media outlets will be used.
- Content Pre-Approval: platform allows for posts to be pre-approved before they are published to maintain alignment with the overall marketing strategy.
- Incentives Dashboard: companies can activate rewards to encourage employee partipation in campaigns.
- Bilingual Experience: platform is available in English and Spanish for a wider distribution of content across target markets.
- Real-Time Analytics: companies have access to detailed engagement analytics, including retweets, likes, clicks, comments and views of content per user and campaign.
For press images, screenshots, and other assets, please access this Dropbox folder.
About Internet República
Internet República is a digital marketing agency that specializes in developing innovative and turnkey online marketing solutions combining SEO, social media and blogging capabilities. Founded in Madrid, Spain in 2011 by a team of former HAVAS and Microsoft executives, Internet República has expanded internationally with offices in the United States and Latin America. Companies such as BMW, Volkswagen, Renault, Bacardi, and Yahoo have trusted Internet República with their digital marketing campaigns.