Demonstrating our continuing commitment to growing the [email protected] community, we have taken a significant step forward in helping our customers drive down their energy costs and make informed motor life cycle management decisions at no additional cost.
Greenville, SC (PRWEB) December 15, 2016
[email protected] LLC today announced the commercial availability of [email protected] v 3.0. Building on its motor and pump life cycle energy management capabilities, v3.0 includes enhancements to benchmarking and predictive analytics with detailed operational and financial intelligence. With [email protected], companies can integrate lifecycle motor efficiency into their day-to-day asset management and realize up to 30% in motor energy savings per year. The out-of-the-box solution integrates seamlessly with customers’ existing asset management systems, leveraging current technology investments. The new release is now available on the IBM Bluemix / Watson IoT platform.
The [email protected] Release v3.0 enhancements include:
- Motor evaluations (comparing new motors, rewind vs. new, existing vs. new) that in addition to the motor equivalency and performance information includes detailed financial analysis (IRR, NPV, ROI, and 5-year cash flow) taking into consideration rewind costs, service and installation costs, rebates, and energy and demand escalation factors, and discount rates.
- Improved accuracy for modeling VFD- and multi-speed motor-driven equipment
- An expanded motor catalog that now contains more than 46,000 commercially available motors with linked web access to the manufacturer’s nameplate, specifications, drawings, parts, and performance data
- Standard “out-of-the-box” integrations with IBM Maximo and Infor EAM; including work order, work request, and capital replacement appropriation initiation
- Online help integration that includes field level definition and validation, non-conformity fault detection and diagnosis and potential counter measure best practices
- Motor history capture and energy improvement classification
- Utility bill capture and comparative analytics
- New and improved operating schedules
- Ability to export motor inventory data and reports into Excel or PDF for easier sharing
“Motor energy consumption is one of the single largest O&M expenses a company must manage to control its operating costs. Demonstrating our continuing commitment to growing the [email protected] community, we have taken a significant step forward in helping our customers drive down their energy costs and make informed motor life cycle management decisions at no additional cost,” noted Rod Ellsworth, Founder and CEO [email protected] LLC.