Our integration with Houzz allows us to continue to help online sellers make shipping and fulfillment easier, efficient, and more cost-effective no matter where they sell.
Austin, TX (PRWEB) December 20, 2016
ShipStation, the leader in cloud-based e-commerce shipping solutions, announced an integration with Houzz, the best-in-class e-commerce platform and social community for all home-decoration needs.
Sellers on Houzz display their products to over 40 million website and mobile app visitors each month. With the ShipStation integration, these merchants can now access all of the time- and money-saving order fulfillment features that ShipStation provides including:
- Free Stamps.com account (savings of $15.99 per month), which includes discounted USPS rates
- Batch printing more than 500 shipping labels at once, even wirelessly, from a large variety of thermal or desktop (inkjet or laser) printers, from a Mac, PC, or mobile device
- Consolidation of orders from multiple sales channels, including Amazon, eBay, Shopify, BigCommerce, and many more
- Automation features allowing sellers to choose the least expensive shipping option based on type of product, weight, and geography
- Mobile app, free on iOS and Android devices, allowing sellers to manage and view their ShipStation accounts on their phones, on the go
“We are excited to partner with this amazing company,” says ShipStation’s Vice President of Marketing Robert Gilbreath. “Our integration with Houzz allows us to continue to help online sellers make shipping and fulfillment easier, efficient, and more cost-effective no matter where they sell.”
ShipStation is the leading web-based shipping solution that helps e-commerce retailers import, organize, process, and ship their orders quickly and easily from any web browser. ShipStation features the most integrations of any e-commerce web-based solution with approximately 100 shopping carts, marketplaces, package carriers, and fulfillment services. ShipStation's many integration partners include eBay, PayPal, Amazon, Etsy, BigCommerce, Woocommerce, Shopify, Squarespace, and Magento; along with carriers such as USPS, UPS, Canada Post, FedEx, and DHL. ShipStation has sophisticated automation features such as automated order importing, custom best practice rules, product profiles, and fulfillment solutions that enable its users, wherever they sell and however they ship, to be exceptionally efficient at shipping orders. ShipStation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Stamps.com (Nasdaq: STMP). For more information, visit http://www.shipstation.com.
Houzz started as a side project but has become a community of more than 40 million homeowners, home design enthusiasts and home improvement professionals—across the country and around the world. It’s a place to browse and save beautiful home photos, a place to find the right design and construction professionals, and a place to connect with others who have been there too. It’s also a place to find and buy great products for the home. Learn more at http://www.houzz.com/.