St. Simons Island, Georgia (PRWEB) December 21, 2016
Star Resort Group - a leading marketer and seller of luxury fractional ownership real estate - has teamed up with famed Georgia real estate developer Joe McDonough to transform Georgia’s #1 rated luxury boutique hotel, Ocean Lodge on St. Simons Island, from rental to a fractional vacation ownership property.
Envisioned and built by famed Georgia real estate developer, “Capt Joe” McDonough, Ocean Lodge is a 4-star, 15-suite hotel designed with an opulent Old World Italian style. All suites boast an ocean view with full kitchen, separate bedroom area, a sitting area with plush furnishings, private veranda, two (2) large-screen plasma television, and Wi-Fi. The hotel features a luxurious and award winning rooftop restaurant and lounge with live entertainment. Indulgences at the hotel include rose petal turn-downs, private four-course veranda dinners for two, luxury take-home spa robes and beach bike loans.
“When I built Ocean Lodge I’d always planned on offering ownership to guests and vacationers with an affinity for St. Simons Island.“ said developer Joe McDonough. “With the Star Resort Group’s track record and expertise in sales and marketing, they seemed like an ideal fit for the project.”
“When we first met with Joe we explored all of the types of vacation ownership available and based on our market analysis and feedback from guests and vacationers, the best fit for Ocean Lodge ownership was fractional,” explained Carl Berry, CEO of Star Resort Group. “The benefit to fractional ownership at a luxury hotel like Ocean Lodge is it allows people to own a deeded share of a property in a place they love without the hassle of maintaining a vacation property. Everything is taken care of for you.”
Some of the features of ownership at Ocean Lodge include:
- Guaranteed access to prime season use
- Spacious, luxurious one-bedroom accommodations featuring his and hers custom stone baths with living room and kitchen
- Refined architectural details, interior design and furnishings of the residence
- Top-of-the-line appliances in each residence
- Ocean views from the vacation residence
- Full-service spa Fully equipped fitness center
- Golf privileges
- The top-rated Rooftop Restaurant – with some of the best live music on the island
- Bell services
- Daily housekeeping services
- Rooftop pool
- Five minutes to the vibrant village, lighthouse and pier area
- Complementary bicycles
- Spectacular sunrises, sunsets and moon rises over the ocean
- Never overcrowded
- Complementary tabletop service breakfast each morning
- Business center and board room
- Special access and discounts for boating and fishing
- Included membership the Registry Collection which provides access to vacation homes around the world.
Star Resort Group is a pioneer in the shared resort ownership industry, lead by CEO Carl G. Berry. Under Berry’s leadership, Star Resort Group has marked some impressive industry milestones. From the Manhattan Club in New York, with sales over $40 million in sales per year until sell out . . . to generating 904 leads in 8 ½ hours that converted to $51 million in sales over 12 months for Utah’s Mt. Superior Club . . . to $100 million in sales at Durango’s multi-use Purgatory Lodge and The Pinnacle, Star Resort Group plans and manages all the key aspects of your destination’s real estate sales and marketing — to produce bottom-line results for its clients and partner developers.
Star Resort Group markets and sells vacation ownership properties, fractional and private residence club, condo-hotel, and whole ownership properties throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Central America. The combined marketing and sales activities of Star’s principals and allied partners have generated well in excess of $2 billion in resort real estate sales.
For more information about Star Resort Group or the vacation ownership opportunities at Ocean Lodge, St. Simons Island, GA, contact Star Resort Group: 1-800-581-1786, http://www.starresortgroup.com.