Norwalk, CT (PRWEB) December 20, 2016
Folio: will be returning to Washington, DC on March 28 for its annual cutting-edge educational and networking event, with the objective of bringing mission-critical insights to Association Media leaders about how to efficiently navigate the changing media landscape and evangelize their media strategies.
“Association media teams face all the same challenges those in the for-profit world do, and then some,” says Folio: Vice President Tony Silber. “Our attendees will learn, in a hands-on setting, tactical strategies for optimizing social and mobile media, building digital platforms, harnessing audience data and event programming and how to blend them all to develop a media strategy that also successfully fulfills the parent organization’s mission.”
Among the mission-critical topics to be discussed at the Association Media Summit are:
- How content can be used not just to inform the market, but to drive revenue and grow membership.
- Tips for setting cross-department strategic objectives.
- How to work within a tight budget and produce outsized results.
- Growing younger membership.
- How to maximize media-related marketing skillsets within the larger association.
- Why social media should be at the center of your publishing strategy.
- New ways to use media to drive membership.
- How to sync up the parent organization’s mission with the media department’s core skills.
- The secrets of sales across print, digital and events.
To view a detailed description of the agenda and speaker roster, please visit http://www.foliomag.com/events/folio-association-media-summit-2017/.
For questions about The Folio: Association Media Summit or for assistance in registering, contact Jessica Coonan at jcoonan(at)accessintel(dot)com; 203-899-8436. To learn about sponsorship opportunities, contact Tania Babiuk at tbabiuk(at)accessintel(dot)com; 203-899-8498.
Folio: is a multi-channel resource for the magazine and online media industry. Our primary mission is to help media companies solve business challenges. For more information, please visit http://www.foliomag.com.