Very happy with the service and happy to use it. (William Ginger on Trustpilot.com)
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) December 20, 2016
SalutHaiti.com, the telecom provider that serves Haitians worldwide, announces several offers this December, 2016. First, between December 20-21 a funny Christmas Facebook contest runs on "I love Haiti" Facebook page and everyone is welcome to win the $10 calling prize just by leaving a comment. Also, Haitians who have a free account on SalutHaiti.com, benefit from a 10% discount on any Voice Credit order placed until December 22. And they also have up to 400 Bonus calling minutes for their relatives and friends in Haiti by January 9th, when they top up a Digicel mobile in Haiti on https://saluthaiti.com/
The Facebook contest on " "I <3 Haiti" page (I love Haiti) addresses everyone who has any connection with Haiti, but especially to Haitians who live abroad. The prize is $10 Voice Credit prize for international calls to Haiti or elsewhere, and will be awarded by randomly to one of the people who leave a simple comment on the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SalutHaiti/
SalutHaiti.com also offers a 10% discount with coupon 10XMASTIM3 on Voice Credit orders placed by December 22, 2016. This is one good way to save money on international calls. Another good way is to collect Thank You points on SalutHaiti.com, and convert them later into free credit; these points are awarded on every purchase, be it Voice Credit or Mobile Recharge.
Voice Credit can be used for international calls to Haiti or elsewhere, 3 different ways:
- From any phone to any phone, through the use of access numbers;
- From one's laptop or computer, through the Web Call application;
- Using KeepCalling app on any smartphone or device using Android or iOS.
The third offer on SalutHaiti.com is a special Bonus of 60-400 Bonus calling minutes from Digicel, for local use in Haiti. This is most useful for expats who want to support their family members and friends back in Haiti with mobile credit. These are the people who want to save money and time by sending the mobile credit online using the service called Mobile Credit from SalutHaiti.com: https://saluthaiti.com/buy/mobile_recharge
Besides Digicel mobiles, Haitians living overseas can also send mobile credit to numbers in Haiti subscribed to Natcom and Voila.
Customers are happy both with the quality and with the prices offered by SalutHaiti.com. On Trustpilot, a famous review site, SalutHaiti.com receives constant feedback from its customers and currently has an 8.6 rating.
One of them writes, ’I would encourage everyone to use SalutHaiti for all of their calling needs to Haiti. The reception is superb and reliable. The website is easy to use and customer service is excellent’.
SalutHaiti.com account comes with a set of features that cost nothing:
- Speed Dial and PINless dialing makes the international calls resemble a local call in terms of dialing experience.
- Thank You points are offered on every purchase and can be later converted into Voice Credit for free calls.
- Lowest rates on the market for calls to both mobiles and landlines.
- KeepCalling app can be installed on any Android device, iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- 24/7 human Customer Support for any explanation or question.
- Online Help Center with Frequently Asked Questions.
- Online 30 day call history and account transactions available non-stop.
- Calling is also possible using access numbers that require no Internet connection.
- More than 1 expat service available in one's account.
- International Mobile Recharges are instant and easy.
- PayPal is accepted besides all major credit and debit cards.
- Payment is accepted in any currency.
- Transactions are 100% secure. The service is "Verified & Certified"
- Anyone can earn credit while recommending the service to other fellow expats.
SalutHaiti.com is an interactive website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers and businesses, with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling was listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years.