I am looking forward to speaking at this year’s NEP 2016 conference, and connecting with the Construction Leaders from major Operators & Contractors who are working to implement effective construction strategies on projects in the Tri-State Region.
(PRWEB) May 25, 2016
The Northeast US Petrochemical Construction Conference & Expo (27-28th June, 2016) will be held in Pittsburgh (at the Marriot Hotel, Pittsburgh City Centre) in a months’ time and will bring together Senior Construction Leaders, Regional Politicians, Chemical Experts, Leading Associations and Alliances from across the Northeast & Gulf Coast regions.
Jerry Price, Director of Construction at Linde Engineering North America Inc. told us exclusively: “I am looking forward to speaking at this year’s NEP 2016 conference, and connecting with the Construction Leaders from major Operators & Contractors who are working to implement effective construction strategies on projects in the Tri-State Region.”
Supporters include the Pennsylvania Chemical Industry Council, Polymer Alliance Zone, The Energy Innovation Centre, Ohio Chemistry Technology Council and the West Virginia Manufacturers Association. It’s no secret that 2016 is forecast to be an exciting time of growth for the region, here are some of the key individuals line up to speak:
- Dennis Davin, Secretary, Pennsylvania Department of Community & Economic Development
- Craig Butler, Executive Assistant to Governor Kasich, State of Ohio
- Phil Rinaldi, CEO, Philadelphia Energy Solutions
- Tim O’Neal Production Director, Dow Chemical
- Dr. Tahmid Mizan, Senior Technology Advisor, Corporate Strategic Planning, ExxonMobil
- Steve Woodward, Senior VP, Antero Resources Corporation
- Dr. Kevin Swift, Chief Economist & Managing Director, American Chemistry Council
- Hank Alexander, Vice President, Sunoco Logistics
- Jerry Price, Director of Construction, Linde Engineering
- Marc Halbritter, Senior VP, Blueracer Midstream/Caiman Energy
- Sam Lyon, Global Workforce Services Manager, Bechtel
- Mike Banach, Business Leader, Honeywell UOP
See full details at http://www.petchem-update.com/northeast/
The event is receiving industry wide backing, sponsors include Eaton, Reed Smith, Sargent Electric, Jobs Ohio, Burns McDonnell, Okazaki, TCI, Amec Foster Wheeler, Methuen Construction, Rettew & Total Equipment Company. Delegates have access to a booth exhibition floor packed with the region’s best and most innovative suppliers and contractors.
If you would like to attend, register for your pass here: http://www.petchem-update.com/northeast/register.php