itSMF USA is a community where we learn from each other. Our award recipients have some much talent and knowledge to share. Now is the time for companies and individuals to shine a spotlight on the great work they are doing and to celebrate their success
Houston, TX (PRWEB) August 23, 2016
itSMF USA the premier independent professional organization and forum for IT Service Management professionals in the U.S., announced earlier this year the Next Generation Awards program.
The Next Generation of itSMF USA Awards celebrate and recognize success in service management in individuals, teams and Local Interest Groups/ Communities of Interest.
The nomination period for awards ends on August 31st. The new program includes:
- Service Management in Action Award: This award recognizes and celebrates excellence in Service Management (SM) relevance and business outcomes.
- Contributor of the Year Award: This award recognizes and celebrates individual Service Management excellence and participation in the SM industry and itSMF.
- LIG/CoI Excellence Award: There are three awards in this category which recognize Local Interest Groups (LIG)/Communities of Interest (CoI), specifically:
- High Performance LIG/CoI of the Year,
- Upstart LIG/CoI of the Year, and
- Sustained Performance LIG/Col of the Year.
itSMF USA is a well respected vendor neutral professional association. Award recipients receive recognition during the FUSION 16 conference and in subsequent press releases and other media. Finalists receive a conference pass and travel stipend.
“itSMF USA is a community where we learn from each other. Our award recipients have some much talent and knowledge to share. Now is the time for companies and individuals to shine a spotlight on the great work they are doing and to celebrate their success." Pam Erskine, itSMF USA President
FUSION 16 unites over 1,600 industry leaders and practitioners and will take place November 1-4, 2016 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
For more information and to submit your nomination, please visit awards. The nomination period is open until August 31, 2016.