Our goal with Graybox is to maximize traders’ ability to perform in any market environment by offering customizable solutions for any trading style. We encourage traders to give their input to the software team.
New York, NY (PRWEB) October 10, 2016
Hold Brothers’ proprietary Graybox™ software is designed to help maximize traders’ ability to perform quickly and competitively. Hold Brothers has a team of expert in-house developers devoted full-time to keeping Graybox up to date and on the leading edge.
Hold Brother’s Chairman and CEO, Gregory Hold explains, “Our goal with Graybox is to maximize traders’ ability to perform in any market environment by offering customizable solutions for any trading style. We encourage traders to give their input to the software team. Trader suggestions are implemented in subsequent versions of Graybox so we can continue to best fit their trading needs.”
Significant updates to Graybox in version 5.3 include:
- Added ARCA imbalances (available in Level 1 control of the Market Maker window and the Boardview/Baskets window)
- Level 1: Added VWAP (volume weighted average price) field
- Multiple enhancements for the Graybox API
- Faster cancel when cancelling multiple orders
- Added IEX as an exchange in the quote/time and sales montage
- Multiple enhancements for charts, including bug fixes and stability issues. Some of the issues fixed include: Issues with weighted moving average, Volume bars, Some 1-2 minute bars where incorrect
- 64-bit version now available for Graybox
- New desktop icon and splash screen
- Fixed issue with SuperECN key and floating buying power limitations
- Fixed issue with LULD (limit up/limit down) price not updating
- General performance and stability improvements
Other benefits to Graybox include:
- Fast Quotes - Integrated Level II and direct ECN Books provide super-fast quotes interfaces
- Built in data center and risk management system
- Fast Executions - Direct executions with major exchanges and ATS’s
- A scalable execution system with in-built redundancy
- Keystroke shortcuts for 80 possible functions let you trade at the touch of a button
For more information on Graybox, visit http://www.holdbrothers.com/proprietary-software
About Hold Brothers
Hold Brothers Capital is a leader in providing equities traders with the tools and information they need to execute trades quickly, effectively and efficiently, in any market environment. Since 1994, Hold Brothers has been committed to developing flexible and cutting-edge technology designed to meet the changing demands of the global trading industry. For more information, please visit http://www.hold.com.
*Hold Brothers is the marketing name for Hold Brothers Capital, LLC, (a registered broker-dealer and a CBOE and FINRA member) and its affiliates. All securities activities and transactions are handled through Hold Brothers Capital LLC.