Today’s connected world is powered by a confluence of technology developments, including mobile, the cloud, APIs, IoT, social media, and big data.
Mountain View, CA (PRWEB) February 08, 2016
WSO2 today announced the guest speakers and featured keynotes for WSO2Con Asia 2016, including presenters from Capgemini, Codenvy, Codegen, and University of Stuttgart. Representing enterprise customers, partners and researchers, they will examine the market forces, technology developments, and best practices for advancing in the connected world.
WSO2Con Asia is WSO2’s tenth user conference and the first of three WSO2Con events planned for 2016. In addition to the conference sessions, the three-day event also features several technical tutorials aimed at solving enterprise needs in the areas of integration, analytics, security, API management and more. WSO2Con Asia 2016 will be held February 16-18, 2016 at the Waters Edge in Battaramulla, Sri Lanka. For more information, visit https://asia16.wso2con.com.
WSO2 also announced that the call for papers is now open for WSO2Con Europe 2016, which will run June 7-9, 2016 at the Park Plaza Riverbank in London. WSO2 will be accepting speaking proposals for end-user case studies, industry insights, and hands-on development guidance now through February 28, 2016. For more information, visit, https://eu16.wso2con.com.
Competing in a Connected World
Today’s connected world is powered by a confluence of technology developments, including mobile, the cloud, APIs, the Internet of Things (IoT), social media, and big data. Increasingly, enterprises are taking advantage of these technologies to create new connections across employees, customers and partners and gain a competitive edge through new models of agility, business collaboration, monetization and efficiency. WSO2Con Asia 2016 is focused on empowering enterprises with the technology and implementation insights to succeed in the era of the connected world. To view the full agenda and abstracts, visit https://asia16.wso2con.com/agenda.
- Vision for the Connected Enterprise, Dr. Sanjiva Weerawarana, Founder, CEO & Chief Architect, WSO2
- Vega High Performance Electric Car – Challenges and Opportunities, Dr. Harsha Subasinghe, President & CEO, Codegen, and Beshan Kulapala, Research Scientist, Codegen
- At the Heart of Services: Loose Coupling and its Architectural Benefits, Dr. Frank Leymann, Director, Institute of Architecture of Application Systems, University of Stuttgart
- Want to Improve the Customer Experience? Analytics Can Help You!, Isabelle Mauny, Vice President – Product Management, WSO2
- Eclipse: The Evolution & Future of IDEs, Tyler Jewell, CEO, Codenvy
Guest Presentations and Panel Session:
- Governance Track: Service Governance Meets API Governance – A Case Study, Kiran Kumar, Senior Architect, Wipro
- API Track: Building on WSO2 for a Comprehensive Healthcare Solution, Harshavardhan Gadham Mohanraj, Technical Lead, ZeOmega, and Praveen Doddamani, Technical Lead, ZeOmega
- Cloud Track: Agencies as a Platform, Interoperability in the UN Ecosystem, Ibrahim Khalili, System Integration Analyst and Team Leader, Capgemini
- Integration Track: Think Big; Start Small: Demonstrating Early Wins and Incrementally Adopting SOA Using WSO2, Gina Keune, Team Lead – Integration and Configuration, Royal Automobile Association of South Australia
- Panel: Creating the Digital Enterprise, Conrad Dias, LOLC CIO; Chandika Mendis, Virtusa Senior Vice President and Global Head of Engineering; Tyler Jewell, Codenvy CEO; Asanka Abeysinghe, WSO2 Vice President of Solutions Architecture
Complementing the keynotes and guest presentations will be a series of sessions and in-depth tutorials delivered by leading technical experts at WSO2. Topics will include enabling technologies and best practices for implementing mobile and IoT solutions, cloud deployments, API management, security, integration, and more.
WSO2 uniquely delivers on the promise of the connected business. It offers the only completely integrated enterprise platform that enables businesses to build, integrate, manage, secure and analyze their APIs, applications, and Web services—on-premises, in the cloud, on mobile devices, and across the Internet of Things. Leading enterprise customers worldwide rely on WSO2’s award-winning 100% open source platform and its robust performance and governance for their mission-critical applications. Today, these businesses represent nearly every sector: health, financial, retail, logistics, manufacturing, travel, technology, telecom and more. Visit http://wso2.com to learn more, or check out the WSO2 community on the WSO2 Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
Trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.