Mountain View, CA (PRWEB) March 16, 2016
WSO2 today announced that videos of the WSO2Con Asia 2016 general presentations and customer track sessions are now online. The event featured more than 50 sessions on API management, Internet of Things (IoT), analytics, integration, microservices, and mobile, among others. Together, presenters examined how enterprises can gain a competitive edge through new models of agility, business collaboration, and efficiency. To view the videos, visit http://asia16.wso2con.com/videos.
WSO2Con Asia 2016 is WSO2’s tenth user conference. In addition to the conference sessions, the three-day event also featured several technical tutorials aimed at solving IT professionals’ enterprise integration, analytics and security issues, among others. WSO2Con Asia 2016 was held on February 16-18, 2016 at the Waters Edge in Battaramulla, Sri Lanka.
Guest Speakers Address Key Priorities of the Connected Enterprise
Among the presenters at WSO2Con Asia 2016 were leading technology experts from WSO2 along with 12 guest speakers, including customers, partners, CIOs, and other third-party solution providers. Collectively, they represented some of the world’s innovators in the development and implementation of service oriented architecture (SOA), microservices, governance, API management, mobile, cloud, IoT, integration and other software technologies.
Keynotes and Panel Session:
- Opening Keynote: Vision for the Connected Enterprise, Dr. Sanjiva Weerawarana, WSO2 Founder, CEO and Chief Architect
- Vega High Performance Electric Car – Challenges and Opportunities, Dr. Harsha Subasinghe, Codegen President & CEO; Dr. Beshan Kulapala, Codegen Research Scientist
- At the Heart of Services – Loose Coupling and Its Architectural Benefits, Prof. Dr. Dr. Frank Leymann, University of Stuttgart Director of Institute of Architecture of Application Systems
- Keynote: Want to Improve Customer Experience? Analytics Can Help You!, Isabelle Mauny, WSO2 Vice President of Product Management
- Building a Digital Enterprise: Learning from Experience, Asanka Abeysinghe, WSO2 Vice President of Solutions Architecture
- Panel: Creating the Digital Enterprise, Chandika Mendis, Virtusa Senior Vice President and Global Head of Engineering; Conrad Dias, Lanka Orix Leasing Company CIO; Gina Keune, Royal Automobile Association Team Lead of Integration and Configuration; Ramesh Shanmuganathan, John Keells Holdings Executive Vice President and Group CIO; Asanka Abeysinghe, WSO2 Vice President of Solutions Architecture; and Isabelle Mauny, WSO2 Vice President of Product Management
Customer and Partner Track Sessions:
- Think Big; Start Small: Demonstrating Early Wins and Incrementally Adopting SOA Using WSO2, Gina Keune, Royal Automobile Association Team Lead of Integration and Configuration
- Building on WSO2 for a Comprehensive Healthcare Solution, Harshavardhan Gadham Mohanraj, ZeOmega Technical Lead; Praveen Doddamani, ZeOmega Technical Lead
- Agencies as a Platform Interoperability in the UN Ecosystem, Ibrahim Khalili, Capgemini System Integration Analyst and Team Leader
- WSO2.Telco IDS – Mobile as Identity, Charith De Silva, WSO2.Telco Lead Architect
- Service Governance Meets API Governance: A Case Study, Kiran Kumar, Wipro Enterprise Architect
WSO2 empowers enterprises to build connected businesses and accelerate their pace of innovation with the industry’s only lean, fully integrated, and 100% open source enterprise middleware platform. Using WSO2’s platform, enterprises have all the functionality to build, integrate, manage, secure and analyze their APIs, applications, Web services, and microservices—on-premises, in the cloud, on mobile devices, and across the Internet of Things. Leading enterprise customers worldwide rely on WSO2’s platform and its robust performance and governance for their mission-critical applications. Today, these businesses represent nearly every sector: health, financial, retail, logistics, manufacturing, travel, technology, telecom and more. Visit http://wso2.com to learn more, or check out the WSO2 community on the WSO2 Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
Trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.