Today’s connected world is powered by a confluence of technology developments, including mobile, the cloud, APIs, the Internet of Things, social media, and big data.
Mountain View, CA (PRWEB) June 01, 2016
WSO2 today announced the guest speakers and featured keynotes for WSO2Con Europe 2016, including presenters from Forrester Research, Inc.; Transport for London; Carlos III University of Madrid; and City Sprint. Representing enterprise customers, partners and researchers, they will examine the market forces, technology developments, and best practices for achieving business transformation.
WSO2Con Europe is WSO2’s eleventh user conference and the second of three WSO2Con events planned for 2016. In addition to the conference sessions, the three-day event also features several technical tutorials aimed at solving enterprise needs in the areas of integration, analytics, security, API management, and more. WSO2Con Europe 2016 will be held June 7-9, 2016 at the Park Plaza, Riverbank in London, United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://eu16.wso2con.com.
WSO2Con Europe 2016 is sponsored by WSO2 partners Yenlo, Chakray, RealDolmen, Profesia, Emoxa, Iello, RedPill and Avintis.
Agility Through Digital Transformation
Today’s connected world is powered by a confluence of technology developments, including mobile, the cloud, APIs, the Internet of Things (IoT), social media, and big data. Increasingly, enterprises are taking advantage of these technologies to create new connections across employees, customers and partners and gain a competitive edge through new models of agility, business collaboration, monetization and efficiency. WSO2Con Europe 2016 is focused on empowering enterprises with the technology and implementation insights for enabling digital transformation. To view the full agenda and abstracts, visit https://eu16.wso2con.com/agenda.
- Opening Keynote, Dr. Sanjiva Weerawarana, Founder, CEO & Chief Architect, WSO2
- How To Become A Digital Predator, Nigel Fenwick, Vice President and Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- Middleware for the Digitally Connected Telco, Venura Mendis, Chief Technology Officer, WSO2.Telco
- Want to Improve Customer Experience? Analytics Can Help You!, Isabelle Mauny, Vice President - Product Management, WSO2
- Building a Digital Enterprise: Learning from Experience, Asanka Abeysinghe, Vice President - Solutions Architecture, WSO2
Guest Presentations and Panel Sessions:
- Cloud Track: Reducing Disruption to the Road Network Through the Cloud, Roland Major, Enterprise Architect, Transport For London
- API Track: On the Dot – Deliveries When You Want Them, Eduard Lazar, Senior Solutions Consultant, City Sprint
- Integration Track: Integrating People, Systems and Things in Yucca Data Platform, Silvana Ponsero, Technology Specialist, CSI-Piemonte
- Integration Track: Integration for a Tight-fisted CFO, Tomasz Sienicki, IT Manager, Skandia
- Analytics Track: Real-time Monitoring of API Architectures, Matteo Bordin, Principal Architect, Profesia
- Security Track: Identity Management – A Cornerstone for the Connected Enterprise, Hans Bot, Enterprise Architect, Ciber
- Mobile & IoT Track: Integration in the Home (For Less Than $50), Internet of Things is Everywhere, Rutger van Iperen, Integration Consultant, Yenlo
- Security Track: Advance Information Access Control System for Mobile Devices Based on a WSO2 Architecture, Fidel Paniagua Diez and Javier Ruiz, Research Assistants, Carlos III University of Madrid
- DevOps Track: Integrate APIM to Third-party Tools: Creating an Agent for ELK, Dominique Debailleux, Senior Consultant, Emoxa
- Governance Track: Integrating WSO2 Governance Registry with Enterprise Architecture Tools, Rodrigo Nascimento, Enterprise Architect, Prime42
- Governance Track: Our G-Reg Journey – From an Individual RXT model, Over a Custom Governance API to a Single Page JS Client, Bernd Rehwaldt, Principal Architect, Msg Systems Ag
- Solutions Provider Track: Managed File Transfer with WSO2 ESB, Jochen Traunecker, Director, Yenlo; Ruben van der Zwan, CEO, Yenlo
- Solutions Provider Track: How WSO2 Products Facilitate the Digital Economy in the Telco Business, Johan Kumps, Application Architect – SOA & Integration, RealDolmen; Chris Vermeiren, Solution Architect, RealDolmen
- Panel: Creating the Digital Enterprise, Roland Major, Enterprise Architect, Transport for London; John Tidmus, Solution Architect, Ordnance Survey; Jack Hanison, CTO, Wheeve; Asanka Abeysinghe, Vice President of Solutions Architecture, WSO2
- Panel: WSO2 as a Platform, Ashok Suppiah, Co-Founder & CEO, Mitra Innovation; Gabriel Popa, CEO, IELLO; Henrik Rüther, Solutions Architect, E.On; Samisa Abeysinghe, Vice President of Delivery, WSO2
Complementing the keynotes and guest presentations will be a series of sessions and in-depth tutorials delivered by leading technical experts at WSO2. Topics will include enabling technologies and best practices for implementing mobile and IoT solutions, cloud deployments, API management, security, integration, and more.
WSO2 uniquely delivers on the promise of the connected business. It offers the only completely integrated enterprise platform that enables businesses to build, integrate, manage, secure and analyze their APIs, applications, and Web services—on-premises, in the cloud, on mobile devices, and across the Internet of Things. Leading enterprise customers worldwide rely on WSO2’s award-winning 100% open source platform and its robust performance and governance for their mission-critical applications. Today, these businesses represent nearly every sector: health, financial, retail, logistics, manufacturing, travel, technology, telecom and more. Visit http://wso2.com to learn more, or check out the WSO2 community on the WSO2 Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
Trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.