New York, NY (PRWEB) January 06, 2017
PR News will host a webinar on January 19 that will focus on how to build a comprehensive product promotion plan that captures the attention of target audiences and gains substantial media coverage, for either promoting an existing product or service or launching a new one. Webinar trainers from Aurora Health Care, The 135th Street Agency and Tweed will share real-world case studies, tactics and tools professionals can use for their efforts.
Register for this webinar: http://www.prnewsonline.com/webinars/product-buzz.
Attendees will leave this 90-minute webinar with the skills to:
- Build buzz around their product with strategic press releases
- Tell the story of their brand and products in a way that’s newsworthy and engaging
- Develop a network of influencers to review and promote the product – keeping FTC guidelines in mind
- Use live events like trade shows, charity events and publicity stunts to generate publicity
- Use social media to create a digital identity for the product
- Identify and interact with publications that may be interested in covering the product early and often
- Create multimedia content that showcases the product and generates excitement
- Continue the momentum after launch to achieve long-term business goals
This interactive webinar will allow for real-time Q&A’s to ensure specific questions are answered. To register for PR News’ Product Launch Webinar on January 19, visit http://www.prnewsonline.com/webinars/product-buzz.
Webinar registration includes downloadable PDF’s of each speaker’s presentation and access to the webcast recording for one full year. Anyone with questions regarding the webinar, may contact PR News’ client services team at clientservices(at)accessintel(dot)com.
The PR News Group at Access Intelligence, LLC is a go-to source that serves the communications and marketing community at corporations, agencies and nonprofits. With the launch of its weekly newsletter over 70 years ago, PR News has remained dedicated to supporting the growth of communicators all while keeping them abreast of the latest news affecting the industry. For more information, visit http://www.prnewsonline.com.