"FIBREPLEX from Schwarzkopf Professional really helped to strengthen the hair and added a lot of shine," says Keri Russell's Golden Globes Hairstylist, Brian Magallones
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) January 10, 2017
Golden Globes Nominee Keri Russell stunned on the Golden Globes 2017 red carpet on Sunday, January 8th wearing her hair down, in a "BOHO-LUXE" style created by Schwarzkopf Professional. Known for her signature hairstyles on the red carpet, this year was no exception for Russell. Her celebrity hairstylist, Brian Magallones breaks down how to achieve her to-die-for strands.
The BOHO-LUXE, a modern evolution of the BEACH WAVE, only works if your hair is healthy—not fried. The trick? Wash hair first with FIBREPLEX Sulfate-Free Shampoo and FIBREPLEX N°3 Bond Maintainer, and finish with OSiS+ styling products, all from Schwarzkopf Professional!
Behind the Scenes Step-by-Step from Celebrity Hairstylist, Brian Magallones:
1. The first step was to shampoo and condition with the Schwarzkopf Professional's FIBREPLEX Sulfate-Free Shampoo and FIBREPLEX N°3 Bond Maintainer (both available for at-home use at Schwarzkopf Professional partner salons). "FIBREPLEX from Schwarzkopf Professional really helped to strengthen the hair and added a lot of shine," says Magallones.
2. He then blew her curly hair straight using OSiS+ TAME WILD Smoothing Anti-Frizz Cream from Schwarzkopf Professional to get her hair nice and smooth, and frizz-free.
3. Next, he put a very relaxed wave in her hair to give it texture. He used a 1 1/2 inch barrel curling iron, and sprayed each section with OSiS+ FLATLINER Heat Protection Spray as he
curled, to protect it from the heat styling.
4. After curling all of her hair, he brushed it thoroughly with a paddle brush to relax the wave.
5. The next step was to rub some of the OSiS+ MAGIC Anti-Frizz Shine Serum between his fingers and lightly run it through her hair to give it shine and keep it frizz free all night long.
6. Next, he gave her a middle part to give the look that classic Boho look, and finished the look with OSiS+ FREEZE Strong Hold Hairspray to give the look all-night hold, but keeping it feeling touchable, and not sticky.
More Reasons to Love Schwarzkopf Professional's FIBREPLEX:
For hair that is typically coarse and curly, getting hair manageable can be difficult, especially if you're in LA because it reverts to a natural wave. By washing hair first with the FIBREPLEX Sulfate-Free Shampoo and FIBREPLEX N°3 Bond Maintainer, the hair becomes more manageable and healthy-looking prior to styling.
All OSiS+ products are available on LoxaBeauty.com and Ulta.com, and FIBREPLEX is available at Schwarzkopf Professional partner salons.
Additional information can be found at: Schwarzkopf-ProfessionalUSA.com
About Schwarzkopf Professional
Schwarzkopf Professional, part of the Beauty Care business unit of Henkel Consumer Goods, has been a leader in the salon industry for the past 118 years. Present in over 80 countries, and established as a global leading supplier in the hairdressing business; Schwarzkopf Professional offers brands and technologies that make people’s lives easier, better and more beautiful. Based on a professional partnership with the hairdresser, Schwarzkopf Professional focuses on providing innovative concepts and services, which match the needs of their international salon clientele.
Well known international brands include; IGORA® (color), BLONDME® (blonde color, hair care and styling), BC BONACURE® (hair care), OSiS+® (styling) and ESSENSITY® (ammonia-free color).
For additional information, please visit our website at Schwarzkopf-ProfessionalUSA.com. For up to the minute news on all things Schwarzkopf Professional, follow @SchwarzkopfUSA on Instagram and Twitter, and also connect with us on Facebook at: Facebook.com/SchwarzkopfProfessionalUSA.
Founded in 1876, Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Henkel holds globally leading market positions both in the consumer and industrial businesses with well-known North American brands such as; DIAL® soaps, PUREX® laundry detergents, RIGHT GUARD® antiperspirants, got2b® hair gels, and LOCTITE® adhesives. Visit http://www.henkel-northamerica.com for more information.