Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) January 24, 2017
Mrs. Nora Johnny, vice president of Restaurant Marketing Expert, LLC, just released a statement from the organization. A restaurant industry expert is finally teaching the public what restaurant industry executives have kept secret for far too long: the keys to running a restaurant successfully.
Mr. Dikran Iskenderian is about to release his latest book: Restaurant Marketing: The Secret is in the Sauce™ which is coming out March of 2017. His first published book: Success Today, was co-authored with bestselling author Brian Tracy. That book was an Amazon best-seller.
Mr. Iskenderian co-owns Zankou Chicken with his family in Los Angeles, CA. They have 8 locations and continue to grow. The web site for the restaurant can be found here http://www.zankouchicken.com
For the first time, he has created an online education program that encompasses everything he has learned from practicing marketing and management mastery on the executive restaurant level for over 25 years.
Some of the key points inside the course are...
- The 12 ways to increase customer satisfaction!
- How to determine an effective price strategy!
- Know the 12 characteristics of great managers.
- Learn about the 12 styles of leadership and which is best for each situation.
- The #1 secret to exponential growth (it's not what people think)
- Learn all about the power of reciprocity and how to use it daily in order to have a more positive outlook on life, better results, and make more (and better) connections in the industry.
- Should restaurant owners franchise or not?
- Learn about the 21 pillars of negotiation. These will serve readers in almost every transaction in life: from negotiating your pay in the restaurant industry, to negotiating the lease and dealing with vendors.
- Learn how to use effective strategic marketing analysis.
- Should delivery be offered? This is not without its pitfalls.
- Learn how to use effective Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM)
- Learn how to increase your ratings on Yelp. There are many things restaurateurs can do without violating Yelp's guidelines. Yelp does not teach these things because it wants restaurants to just advertise with them. What most people don't realize is they can use Yelp effectively for free.
- How to advertise effectively on Yelp without spending tons of money.
- Increase sales by using these 52 sales strategies
- Know the difference between starting a restaurant solely for profit (sure to fail) and starting a restaurant to serve a greater purpose.
A preview of the course can be found here: https://www.udemy.com/restaurant-marketing-the-secret-is-in-the-saucetm/learn/v4/t/lecture/5790286
To quote Mr Iskenderian, "The most important thing is to establish a great environment for student to learn in. One that fosters 'Inspired Learning Through Cohesive Education®'". This news release was done by and is the sole responsibility of The Restaurant Marketing Expert™ Inc, 2017ç.