Adorama's WPPI exhibit will feature guest presentations from photography experts along with the unveiling of the new professional photography lighting brand, Orlit.
New York, NY (PRWEB) February 01, 2017
Adorama, one of the world’s largest photography, video, audio, imaging and electronics retailers, will be hosting esteemed photographers and showcasing new products at the 2017 Wedding & Portrait Photographers International Conference & Expo (WPPI) at a new location – the Las Vegas Convention Center – from February 7-9, 2017, booth #105. The exhibit will feature guest presentations from photography experts Daniel Norton, Tamara Lackey, Joe McNally, Vanessa Joy and Easton Reynolds along with the unveiling of the new professional photography lighting brand, Orlit. Attendees who have their badges scanned at the Adorama booth will also be entered for a chance to win a Canon EOS-5D Mark IV Digital SLR Camera with 24-70mm f/4L IS Lens kit.
Discover New Tricks & Trends from Guest Presenters
Adorama will be welcoming special guest photographers to the booth to share their expertise on trends in the photography industry. Featured topics include:
- Live Shoot: Stylized Kid Portraits with Tamara Lackey – Tuesday, February 7th; Wednesday, February 8th; and Thursday, February 9th at 10:45am
- Pricing Yourself Right with Vanessa Joy – Tuesday, February 7th and Wednesday, February 8th at 11:30am
- New Technology, New Ground with Joe McNally – Tuesday, February 7th; Wednesday, February 8th; and Thursday, February 9th at 1:45pm
- The Art of the Second Shot – Learn to Tell Your Client’s Story with Easton Reynolds – Wednesday, February 8th at 12:15pm
Adorama’s resident photography expert Daniel Norton will also be joining the guest presenters and sharing his thoughts on a number of topics including:
- Natural Looking Portraits with Flash – Tuesday, February 7th at 10:00am and Thursday, February 9th at 11:30am
- Adding Color to Your Portraits – Tuesday, February 7th at 12:15pm and Wednesday, February 8th at 2:30pm
- High Key Portraits – Tuesday, February 7th at 1:00pm; Wednesday, February 8th at 3:15pm; and Thursday, February 9th at 2:30pm
- Energize Your Backgrounds – Tuesday, February 7th at 2:30pm and Thursday, February 9th at 10:00am
- Low Key Portraits – Tuesday, February 7th at 3:15pm and Wednesday, February 8th at 10:00am
- Dramatic Portraits – Wednesday, February 8th at 1:00pm and Thursday, February 9th at 12:15pm
- Getting the Most Out of Your Small Flash on Location – Thursday, February 9th at 1:00pm
Introducing Orlit Professional Photography Lighting, Only from Adorama
At WPPI 2017, Adorama will also be showcasing new products from Orlit, the brand new line of professional TTL flash solutions for photographers. Available exclusively at Adorama, the line consists of the Orlit Rovelight RT 610 TTL Wireless Monolight, the first monolight to ship with the Canon RT radio system built in; the Orlit RT-600C TTL Speedlight for Canon, ideal for Canon users who want to use the unique Canon 600EX-RT wireless radio system; and the Orlit TR-611C and TR-612N TTL Transceivers, which enable shooters to achieve a more extensive and powerful lighting solution with wireless control for Orlit Canon and Nikon systems.
Book a Private Press Briefing with an Adorama Product Specialist
Members of the media are invited to schedule a private press briefing with an Adorama product specialist for a hands-on demo of the latest gear available at Adorama. To schedule a briefing, please contact Mariah Stein at Mariah(at)zazilmediagroup(dot)com.
ADORAMA: More Than a Camera Store
Adorama is more than a camera store – it’s one of the world’s largest photography, video, audio and computer retailers. Serving customers for more than 40 years, Adorama has grown from its flagship NYC store to include the leading online destination for imaging and consumer electronics. Adorama’s vast product offerings encompass home entertainment, mobile computing, and professional video and audio, while its services include an in-house photo lab, AdoramaPix; resources and gear for photographers, filmmakers, production studios, broadcasting and post houses, and recording artists through Adorama Pro; pro equipment rental at Adorama Rental Company; and the award-winning Adorama Learning Center, which offers creative education in online channels such as the popular Adorama TV.
Adorama is listed as one of the top five electronics retailers by Consumer Reports, “Best of the Web” by Forbes.com, Internet Retailers Top 100, and is the official Electronics Retailer of the NY Giants.