Tampa, Florida (PRWEB) February 16, 2017
Benzer Pharmacy announced today that it will be offering more savings and discounts on prescriptions using My Prescription Savings Card program.
My Prescription Savings Card provides customers with savings on select generic and brand-name medications.
The prices for these medications are based on whether it is a 30-day supply or 90-day supply and its pricing level:
Level 1 - $4 for a 30-day supply and $10 for a 90-day supply
Level 2 - $5 for a 30-day supply and $14 for a 90-day supply
Level 3 - $10 for a 30-day supply and $24 for a 90-day supply
Level 4 - $15 for a 30-day supply and $35 for a 90-day supply
With My Prescription Savings Card, customers will also receive: special pricing on select generic and brand-name medications, discounts on other generic and brand-name medications, discounts on immunizations, and discounts on select human-equivalent pet medications.
“We encourage patients to take advantage of the savings and discounts with most generic drugs starting at $4,” says Courtney Griner, Benzer Pharmacy Office Manager.
“Nearly anyone can join My Prescription Savings Card program. There are no limits on usage and no income or age restrictions. In addition, having other prescription drug coverage does not disqualify you from enrolling in the program,” Courtney states.
With an enrollment fee of only $5, the card can be used at any Benzer Pharmacy with one card working for all members of your household.
This program is not insurance. The program provides savings on prescriptions that may be excluded or not covered by insurance. Also, prescriptions processed using the program will not count towards a customer’s insurance deductible and cannot be used to discount a customer’s copay.
“It is important to note that prescriptions paid for in whole or in part by publicly funded healthcare programs, such as Medicare and Medicaid, are ineligible,” Courtney concludes.
For more information, ask your Benzer pharmacist or call 877-4-BENZER.
ABOUT BENZER PHARMACY
Benzer Pharmacy is a chain of independent retail pharmacies that specializes in specialty drugs and also focuses on medication management programs for people with complex chronic diseases, including Hepatitis, HIV, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), Dermatological conditions and Gastrointestinal Disorders (GI).
The first Benzer Pharmacy opened in the year 2009 and there are now over 65 locations throughout Tennessee, Florida, Michigan, Virginia, North Carolina, Texas, Georgia, Nevada, Oklahoma, Iowa, Arkansas, Colorado, Louisiana and California.
- 2016: Utilization Review Accreditation Commission (URAC) accreditation for Specialty Pharmacy
- 2015: PCAB compounding accreditation with Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC)
- Tampa Bay’s Top Workplaces (2017)
- CFO of the Year Awards (2017): Finalist Large company category.
- Business Observer (2016) - Rank 99 out of 500 in the Gulf Coast 500: Top Companies
- Florida Fast 50 (2016) - Rank 22 out of 50 in the Tampa Bay’s Fastest Growing Companies.
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year, (2016) - Benzer Pharmacy CEO was a Florida Finalist.
- Silver Stevie® Award (2016) - CEO wins Executive of the Year in the American Business Award
- CFO of the Year Awards (2016): Finalist Large company category.
- Chain Drug Review (2016: Rank 54 out of 100 in the Top 100 Chains by Pharmacy Count
- Inc. 5000 (2015): Rank 1500 - Fastest growing private company in America.
- Florida Fast 100 (2015): Rank 39 out of 100 – Fastest growing private companies in Florida
- TBBJ 200 (2015): Rank 67 out of 200 - Tampa Bay’s largest private companies
All Benzer Pharmacy medications require a doctor's prescription. For more information: http://www.benzerpharmacy.com
Instagram : https://instagram.com/benzer_pharmacy