Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) February 10, 2017
February looks like December for Cuban expats who are in love, the major character in this February story being Cupid, whose generosity makes him resemble Santa. For Cuban expats, Cupid from HablaCuba.com brings many Valentine’s Day gifts: 30 CUC bonus for top ups sent to Cubacel mobiles, a Facebook contest offering a free 20 CUC top up and a new episode of “Amor a las recargas”.
The promotion offering 30 CUC bonus for international top ups sent to Cuba starts on February 13 and is valid until February 17. Every recharge between 20 CUC and 60 CUC is rewarded with a Super Bono, as follows:
- For 20 CUC recharges, customers will send 50 CUC
- For 30 CUC recharges, customers will send 60 CUC
- For 40 CUC recharges, customers will send 100 CUC
- For 50 CUC recharges, customers will send 110 CUC
- For 60 CUC recharges, customers will send 150 CUC
And that’s not all! Customers can get a free top up of 20 CUC by participating in a contest on HablaCuba.com’s Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HablaCuba. All they need to do to enter the competition is post a comment saying what questions they would like to ask Celita and Super Bono. The winner will be chosen randomly. He/she will receive a 20 CUC recharge that will benefit from the Super Bono promotion as well, so the final amount of the prize will be 50 CUC. The customers can join the contest until February 14.
The third gift, the new episode of the Cuban soap opera “Amor a las recargas” was also influenced by Cupid and presents a funny and surprising interview with Celita and Super Bono, which reveals how well the two heroes know each other.
Besides sending top ups, customers can also recharge their family’s and friends’ Nauta accounts, helping them have access to the internet. Or, if they prefer calling, they can also use HablaCuba.com’s calling services. Customers can place their calls:
- From any landline, mobile or even payphone in the world, through access numbers.
- Through the smartphone app called KeepCalling, available for iOS and Android.
- From any PC with an Internet connection, through the Web Call app available in customers’ accounts.
The rate for international calls to Cuba is 69.9 ¢/min, both for landlines and mobiles, and the cost of a text message is 7¢.
All services HablaCuba.com offers revolve around the website’s mission, which is to bring people together, no matter the distance, because no distance is too long if people stay connected. HablaCuba.com offers a great solution for keeping a close relationship with everyone living back home in Cuba, due to:
- the customer-focused approach, based on safe and easy to use services
- the frequent special offers: bonuses on international top ups or discounts on international calls
- the great Customer Service available 24/7, both in English and Spanish.
Or, as customers put it: "Your consumer friendly instructions make it easy to cross borders and communicate with friends and family like it should be.” (HablaCuba.com customer).
HablaCuba.com is an interactive website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers and businesses, with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling has been listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years. In 2015 the company registered a revenue increase of over 200% from 2011 to 2014.