At FNTS, we’re committed to staying on the cutting edge of cybersecurity technology to identify and mitigate even the most advanced threats facing our customers.
OMAHA, Neb. (PRWEB) February 14, 2017
First National Technology Solutions (FNTS), the recognized leader in the managed IT services industry, today announced two new features to further enhance its security services: Web Protection Suite (WPS) to secure internet traffic and activity and Cloud Application Security Broker (CASB) to protect cloud applications and services. In addition, FNTS implemented several customizable services to ensure the integrity and security of its customers’ critical data.
“As cyber threats continue to increase significantly in both complexity and frequency, there can be no compromise when it comes to security,” said Robert LaMagna-Reiter, senior director of information security. “At FNTS, we’re committed to staying on the cutting edge of cybersecurity technology to identify and mitigate even the most advanced threats facing our customers.”
FNTS’ WPS monitors web traffic, identifies threats and mitigates advanced online attacks that traditional proxy solutions don’t catch. Features include:
- 24x7 unencrypted web traffic protection and monitoring based on FNTS-defined default policies to identify risk level of unsafe, malware, ransomware and other advanced threats
- Monthly reporting of captured events to provide complete visibility of devices, users, logs and alerts
- Full web-protection of servers to reduce the chances of compromise to prevent loss of property and reputation damage
- Optional SSL/TLS decryption, malware analysis and advanced sandboxing for untrusted and unknown applications and files in and out of protected devices
Deployed in the cloud, FNTS’ CASB is a set of cloud security technologies that addresses the challenges posed by the use of cloud apps and services, including SaaS and IaaS. Features include:
- Discovery of Shadow IT, or third-party IT solutions without oversight from the organization, and risk analysis including detailed cloud app ratings and usage analytics
- Data-centric security policies to prevent unwanted activity such as inappropriate sharing of content and support encryption and tokenization of compliance-related data
- Continuous reporting to prevent malicious activity such as data exfiltration due to account takeover, session hijacking, or insider activity
- Assist with data residency and compliance with regulations and standards, as well as identify cloud usage and risks of specific could services.
- Data exfiltration security to prevent exploitation of personal email, DropBox and propriety information
In addition to the WPS and CASB, FNTS now offers additional customizable security services including penetration testing of web, mobile and proprietary applications, PCI assessment, consulting, and training on security and regulatory compliance.
“With customized solutions, businesses can ensure right-fit solutions based on their specific risk posture,” said LaMagna-Reiter. “Cyber criminals don’t work in a box, so security offerings shouldn’t come out of one, either.”
Every organization, regardless of size or industry, can be a target of a cyber attacks resulting in significant financial and reputation damages. Schedule a no obligation security review session with FNTS today.
With over 20 years in the managed IT services industry, First National Technology Solutions (FNTS) is a leading provider of flexible, customized hosted and remote managed services. Specializing in best of breed cloud technology and data center services, FNTS is dedicated to quality personal service, guaranteed uptime, and custom-built solutions that fit individual enterprises today, and align with their future strategic growth plans.
Built on stability and fueled by innovation, FNTS partners with the world’s most respected technology companies including VMware, EMC, IBM and Microsoft. For more information about FNTS, visit http://www.fnts.com or follow us @FirstNatTechSol.
Headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, FNTS is a wholly owned subsidiary of one of the Midwest’s largest privately held financial holding companies, First National of Nebraska. First National of Nebraska has grown into the largest privately owned banking company in the United States. First National and its affiliates have $20 billion in assets and 5,000 employee associates. Primary banking offices are located in Nebraska, Colorado, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, South Dakota and Texas.