We have and will continue to recommend Maronda to our friends as this has been a very positive experience! -Suzi & Paul, Maronda Homeowner
Sebastian, Florida (PRWEB) February 14, 2017
Maronda Homes has introduced its latest Community in Sebastian, Florida. Sandcrest offers many different one-level floor plans and designs starting in the $228’s. Sandcrest is in a prime location as it is minutes from I-95 and one block from US 1 and the Ocean. It is also located in the Indian River County School District which offers access to many private and public schools to accommodate your family’s individual needs.
The Sandcrest Community is gated and equipped with sidewalks and streetlights. It also features a nature preserve in addition to a beautiful community pool and clubhouse. For a limited time, pre-construction pricing in the Sandcrest Community is available, so don't miss out on the opportunity to build your dream home with Maronda Homes in Sebastian, Florida!
With over 40 years of new home building experience, Maronda Homes has designed the Sandcrest Community to be both family-oriented and cutting edge to give you the latest and greatest in home design. Backed by extensive warranty and starting at an affordable price point, every buyer is sure to find their perfect home at Sandcrest. Homes start at 1,602 square feet with three beds and two baths and range all the way up to 2,155 square feet with four beds and two baths. Inside a Maronda Homes there are breathtaking kitchens equipped with granite countertops and 42-inch cabinets, two car garage as well as driveway and walkway pavers outside. Maronda Homes understand every dollar counts to their consumers, monthly energy bills and maintenance costs are significantly lower because of our innovative eco-friendly home designs.
Sandcrest is in close proximity to:
- East Florida’s Treasure coast, recognized as the home of the Pelican Island
- .5 miles from the Indian River, the perfect spot with river and marina access, yacht clubs, restaurants, and boating
- 8 minutes to beach access
- 20 minutes to Indian River Mall for the best shopping in the area
- 15 minutes to I-95
- 1 mile to Mel Fisher's Treasure Museum which features famous shipwreck artifacts for a day of family fun
- .5 miles to Main Street park for a scenic and serene view
- 5 miles to golf courses
- 4 miles to LaPorte Farms a five-acre spread with with horses, ducks, geese, monkeys, parrots, swans, and so much more!
The all-new Sandcrest Community in Sebastian, Florida has the perfect home for every family. With generous one-level floor plans, the best amenities, and an affordable price point starting in the low $200’s, everyone looking for a new home is sure to find the perfect space to start a new life in the beautiful, all new, Sandcrest Community by Maronda Homes.