(PRWEB) February 13, 2017
NETA, the InterNational Electrical Testing Association, offers real-world training tools for electrical engineers, field technicians, and electrical power systems contractors at special discounts through February 28, 2017. With the purchase of “Transformers,” power systems professionals receive one free Series I Handbook title.
“Transformers” details design methods for transformers with improved fault-resistance and greater load capacity. Covering the design, manufacture, operation, and maintenance of every major type of transformer, “Transformers” provides cost-effective solutions engineers need to improve the performance of their systems.
This resource offers comprehensive coverage of:
- Materials, specifications, and standards
- Controlled shunt reactors
- Design and manufacture of short-circuit-proof transformers
- High-voltage bushings
- RLA and predictive/preventive transformer maintenance
- Automated and computerized productivity enhancements
Call 888-300-6382 (NETA) to place your order by February 28, 2017, to receive the discount.
NETA Handbooks are a collection of over 200 of the best articles published in past issues of the highly respected NETA World Journal, as well as the most-well-received technical presentations from PowerTest conferences. The Handbooks deliver the most comprehensive and relevant information available, including testing procedures, troubleshooting, and real-life solutions encountered in the field every day. The Handbooks are component-specific, technical resources suitable for training and reference purposes.
Series I includes:
- Arc Flash Handbook Vol 1
- Arc Flash Handbook Vol 2
- Circuit Breaker Handbook Vol 1
- Circuit Breaker Handbook Vol 2
- IR Scanning Handbook Vol 1
- Insulating Oils Vol 1
- Online Diagnostics Handbook Vol 1
- Online Diagnostics Handbook Vol 2
- Protective Relay Handbook Vol 1
- Protective Relay Handbook Vol 2
- Protective Relay Handbook Vol 3
- Protective Relay Handbook Vol 4
- Transformer Handbook Vol 1
- Transformer Handbook Vol 2
For more details on the Handbooks, visit the NETA Bookstore online.
NETA is an ANSI Accredited Standards Developing Organization that creates and maintains standards for electrical maintenance and acceptance testing for electrical power equipment and systems, as well as a standard that addresses the certification of electrical testing technicians. NETA is an association of leading electrical testing companies comprised of visionaries committed to advancing the industry standards for power system installation and maintenance to ensure the highest level of reliability and safety.