Altius CS500 answers the challenge of meeting cybersecurity requirements like 23 NYCRR 500
New York, NY (PRWEB) February 15, 2017
Altius Systems, Inc. today announced the Altius CS500 SaaS solution for financial organizations in New York State that will need to conform to regulation NY DFS 23 NYCRR 500 effective March 1, 2017. These regulations apply to entities operating under the Banking, Insurance, or Financial Services laws of New York State. Altius CS500 is built upon industry standards provided by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
“The Altius CS500 software is a web-based SaaS solution that enables organizations to quickly and easily design, implement and manage comprehensive cybersecurity programs through our Virtual CISO SM AI engine”, said Tony Castle, President. The capabilities of the Altius CS500 that facilitate regulatory compliance to 23 NYCRR 500 include:
- The creation of a formal cybersecurity program
- Inventory of existing cybersecurity capabilities
- Identifying risks & gaps in current programs
- Capture cybersecurity data in a central repository
- Develop & manage multiple cybersecurity programs
- Comply with regulatory audits & reporting requests
- Record all history of cybersecurity activities & efforts
- Rapidly and comprehensively respond to cybersecurity events.
Altius CS500 answers the challenge of meeting cybersecurity requirements like 23 NYCRR 500 by providing a suite of cloud-based applications enabling firms to create and manage their cybersecurity programs. Built around industry standards including the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) framework, and ISO 27001, Altius CS allows firms to quickly and easily design, implement and manage comprehensive cybersecurity programs.
About Altius Systems, Inc.
Altius Systems offers fully integrated cybersecurity solutions designed to “simplify the human intensive side of cybersecurity.”